FN Wheels 100 Series Photo Teaser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also checking in. Copied the 18" FN wheels below. Really wanted a set of these in stock offset as I'm running the Slee 1.25 Spacers with my stock 18" Rims (8"x18" ET60).. ET28.25 equiv with spacers. ET30 would work just well! :)

So, FN, any update on these babies?

New wheel choice

Findlay Toyota here in Vegas put these on a rig here in Vegas not sure if mud member(chances are he is) maybe he'll see this and let us know the deal
IMG_2393.PNG
IMG_2394.PNG
Also checking in. Copied the 18" FN wheels below. Really wanted a set of these in stock offset as I'm running the Slee 1.25 Spacers with my stock 18" Rims (8"x18" ET60).. ET28.25 equiv with spacers. ET30 would work just well! :)

So, FN, any update on these babies?

New wheel choice

View attachment 1285248 If offset is in mid to high 30s then they will sit well.

I think 17" is a great size then run a 285.75.17 and nice and tall/thin tire. Toyo and Nitto have that size.

Did you find that the 285.75.17 will fit on a stock suspension without rubbing? I am in desperate need of new wheels for my 02 TLC and cant find ANYTHING that will fit the 265.75.16

No way 285.75.17 will fit non lifted 100.

So I need to install my OME 2.5" lift before I can consider a wheel change? I would like to run new tires and wheels before lifting but I am finding that there are little options that I am able to find. i am running my stock wheels on 265.75.16. Any help would be appreciated. I have lots of plans for my overlanding, but want to get really good tires/wheels and get out on the road and see what modifications I need outside of my suspension.

If you have the lift then yes put on before tires.

OE wheels are great wheels.

You might could run a 285/70/17 with no lift or 285/75/16.

Also if you haven’t bought the lift yet look into Ironman Foam Cell Pros. I hated my OME shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom