Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in a 3inch universal cat and 3 inch magnaflow muffler. Had this on my turbo pickup a while ago. Just taking space up. Wasn't used too long. Can be chopped up

IMG_7929.JPG

Do these have the standard Toyota thread (12x1.25?)? The lag nuts appear to be tampered and need to use shank style with aluminium rims I want to run. Have lug nuts just need them to fit the thread.
Yes. The Toyota factory lug nuts fit so the thread is metric. I can confirm the size tomorrow at work but to me it looks like m12 1.25

Should be a M12x1.50

Five (5) 30-950r15 bfg ko's rollers / off road tires. 10 years old but in storage most of that time. look like 3 year old tires and the client has been driving on them recently with no issues.

for rollers or off highway only

$100.00 carry out.
- or - $125 to mount on loose wheels and install new rubber valve stems.

0525170912.jpg

(4) 33-1250R15 Nitto Trail Grapplers in great shape - 70% of flat even tread remaining. 2012 date code - installed in 2013. New are over $1000 for the set, will sell for $375 for the set . no patches, plugs, or tears > good condition. (These will only fit 15" diameter wheels fyi)

PM if interested

Dibs on the bib! :grinpimp: I definitely want it. Just need to see if I can swing over to the East side in the next week or so. Any chance you have any 40 seats?
Its been a while since I have posted but I have a few FJ40 Parts and a brake master cylinder for an 81-85 FJ40 or FJ60. Thought I would post local if anyone is interested.
FJ40 Front Bib and Headlight Buckets (no bezel) great shape no rust, dents etc. Front already in primer. $100 OBO
IF you need something let me know and I will see if I have it)

Located in Gilbert (prefer local pickup in the valley)
View attachment 1464776

WTB fj80 rear drive shaft. My slip has some wear, and it may have met a rock or three... I am leaving on a 6000 mile trip pulling a trailer in 5 weeks, so the sooner the better. Also looking for 16x8 fj80/fzj80 wheels and/or 32-33" tires. I may trade my set of 4 315/75/16 cooper st maxx on fzj80 wheels and a matching wheel spare mtz. Tires are 3.5 years old, a little over 50% tread, mostly parked in the garage. Lots of tread chunking, but they balance very well. By far the best tires I have owned.... I may have a tepui ayer sky RTT for trade as well.

Last edited:
WTB fj80 rear drive shaft. My slip has some wear, and it may have met a rock or three... I am leaving on a 6000 mile trip pulling a trailer in 5 weeks, so the sooner the better. Also looking for 16x8 fj80/fzj80 wheels and/or 32-33" tires. I may trade my set of 4 315/75/16 cooper st maxx on fzj80 wheels and a matching wheel spare mtz. Tires are 3.5 years old, a little over 50% tread, mostly parked in the garage. Lots of tread chunking, but they balance very well. By far the best tires I have owned.... I may have a tepui ayer sky RTT for trade as well.

Check with Dissent. He had a driveshaft whileback trying to sell

SOLD - Installed new Dobinsons shock. Selling the Fox shocks I had on there. The one I had on the driver front is bad/leaking, rebuild-able. They have about 24k miles on them. I think Fox rebuilds them for $75? How does $100 sound? Honestly don't know.

20170528_173046.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom