2017 Razorback Ramble - June 2nd thru 4th in Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you are registered: Awesome! See you in a week!

If you haven't registered yet, but plan to attend: You better hurry! You've only got a few more days!

If you aren't attending: We'll miss you! Hope you can make it next year!

Razorback Land Cruisers (a TLCA chapter) is proud to announce our annual event for 2017 - the Razorback Ramble!

The "Ramble" as it's also known as, will be held June 2nd - 4th at Hot Springs Off Road Vehicle Park (HSORVP) in Hot Springs, AR.

Registration for the Ramble is $50 this year, and includes one event tshirt, one meal ticket, and one driver raffle ticket. Other fees are due to HSORVP upon arrival to the park (day fees, camping, etc).

Please visit our registration page for more info or to signup!

Razorback Ramble | Razorback Land Cruisers

Remember that if you plan on camping, or staying at a cabin at the park, you need to reserve your spot now. Contact the park at Hot Springs ORV Park | or 501-625-3600.

Back by popular demand, we’ll have live music on Friday night! Mike and Grady of the 412 West band will take the stage to provide some awesome entertainment to help you relax from a great day on the trails. Check them out on their Facebook page.

And I personally will be guiding an "Easy to Moderate" trail ride around the park Saturday morning. Meet up at the pavilion around 9:00 AM Saturday. We'll start out on some "2" rated trails and finish the ride on a "3" rated trail or two. This run is perfect if you never been to the park, or you want to just take it easy and enjoy the trails.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me.

z80FvGj.png
Hello, I am new to the forum and have never been to this meet before in Hot Springs, would this meet be a good place to find a fj40? I live about 65 miles north of Hot Springs and having trouble finding a new project driver. Thanks!

Hello, I am new to the forum and have never been to this meet before in Hot Springs, would this meet be a good place to find a fj40? I live about 65 miles north of Hot Springs and having trouble finding a new project driver. Thanks!

Will be a place to check some out for sure. Not sure about ones for sale.

You need to look into this one: RLC Classifieds

It's still sitting with a for sale sign on it as of last week when I drove by.

Will be a place to check some out for sure. Not sure about ones for sale.

You need to look into this one: RLC Classifieds

It's still sitting with a for sale sign on it as of last week when I drove by.
Thanks Josh, that sounds exactly what I have been searching for, I could not get the pictures to open up, what would be the best way to get the address of the FJ and or phone # of the sellers? Thanks, Allen

Thanks Josh, that sounds exactly what I have been searching for, I could not get the pictures to open up, what would be the best way to get the address of the FJ and or phone # of the sellers? Thanks, Allen

I fixed some of the pictures and added the phone number to the post. Will fix the rest later (on mobile at the moment).

Address of storage lot is 8700 Counts Massie Rd, North Little Rock.

IMG_1882.JPG

Bring your open diffs or lockers!

It's Ramble week! We got cameras and winches!

Snap On wouldnt come thru, but Mac did....I got a very similar jack to mine, a 3500 lb dual cylinder jack and a creeper for the raffle. One of you is going to have to come pick them up as I wont be able to make the event, Im just too far behind.

I can probably snag them tomorrow. Thanks for doing that Bobby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom