G.T.'s 2011 Double-Cab TRD Sport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WanderinWhitlows

Official IH8MUD street taco inspector
Threads
full

Photo dump in no particular order at the moment. Will get things sorted nice and neat soon.

Br73vBK.jpg
full
c3hZfh6.jpg
07Blp2R.jpg
Jf6zGPQ.jpg
vX98CSR.jpg
fmmFVGq.jpg
ipKuj3U.jpg
rNoMO5U.jpg
vOUnI8l.jpg
6S81xjD.jpg
k8395lH.jpg
GrhgFNF.jpg
mwia0kf.jpg
0sb8o9l.jpg
OGIVYKX.jpg
vtmlVhd.jpg
hFlF65c.jpg
FTHUALN.jpg

This post will be kept as current as possible. Please be patient as I get everything sorted and linked.

links2-gif.1253597

Aftermarket upgrades/accessories:

Suspension & Chassis
4Crawler 1" body lift.
Fox #880-06-418 2.5" Factory series coil-overs with DSC adjusters on remote reservoirs.
Fox #883-02-128 2.0" Factory series IFP bump stop.
Total Chaos #96504 Urethane pivot upper control arms.
Total Chaos #86500R race series stock length chromoly boxed lower control arms.
Total Chaos #59653 weld-on upper coil bucket tower gussets.
Total Chaos #59698-SB weld-on spindle gussets with swayer mounts.
Total Chaos #59860 lower control arm cam tab gussets.
Fox #985-26-118 2.0" Performance series rear shocks with CD adjusters on remote reservoirs.
Rear frame box plate kit.
All-Pro Off-road #4505T-AP-3EX-PR 'Expedition' heavy duty rear leaf springs.
All-Pr Off-Road #4400A-AP-05-TIM rear u-bolt flip kit with Timbren bump stops.
Dirt Designs coil bucket tower crossover hats.
Wolf-Fab crossover bar.

Body & Exterior
McNeil Racing +2 fiberglass fenders.
Flippac camper shell.
Windoor hinged camper side windows.
Fiamma #06762D01(X) F35 Pro 3.0 meter awning.
Prinsu Design Studio Cabrac roof rack.
Black Diamond Fab / Elusive Elements grille insert.
Black Diamond Fab / Elusive Elements behind the grille light bar mount.
Pop & Lock BOLT locking tailgate handle.
Crawldorado hood black out kit.
Redline Tuning gas hood lift struts.
Trail Toys EZView aspherical external mirrors.

Last edited:
Hi all,

WanderinWhitlows what is your plan for this rig?

What size are those GY DuraTracs?

I noticed in one of the early photos you had a tablet mounted to the left of the dashboard; later a tablet on a RAM mount by the center console.
Did the earlier mount just not "cut it"?

Thanks,

Alan

Hi all,

WanderinWhitlows what is your plan for this rig?

What size are those GY DuraTracs?

I noticed in one of the early photos you had a tablet mounted to the left of the dashboard; later a tablet on a RAM mount by the center console.
Did the earlier mount just not "cut it"?

Thanks,

Alan

Alan,

The pictures are in no particular order at the moment and will be better sorted and organized later. The A-pillar mount is actually holding a phone and the center console mount is holding a tablet. Check this link for a tutorial on the A-pillar mount, and this one for the center console mount. I'll get streamlined and easier to follow guides on how I made both here soon.

Made some big changes to the Tacoma recently. Got the bumper back from powder coat and mounted all of the lights and the winch up in it. Put the dual battery system in on the drivers side and the remote solenoid for the winch and the mini air compressor for the air lockers in on the passenger side. Went with an exhaust re-route to bring the exhaust up from below the transfer case and have a new heats shield in place to act as a "just in case" for the back side of the transfer case. New skid/bash plates went on as well. Going to let the front springs settle in for a couple hundred miles and then I'll measure where I'm at and adjust the coil-overs as necessary.

zNbAqzL.jpg
Bh41nnr.jpg
J6uqxbS.jpg
2FcHHnk.jpg
wZgUm4d.jpg
SbsfQUt.jpg

@Josie'sLandCruiser, I completely missed your primary question. The tires are actually Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx AT's and they are 315/70/17's mounted onto Hutchinson Rock Monster dual internal beadlock wheels.

SpuQOBE.jpg

New high clearance rear bumper is installed. Due to the limited use of my left arm I had asked for them to incorporate a RICO carrier arm off of a HWMMV. The RICO works like a ratcheting chain binder and allows me to use the ratchet mechanism to raise or lower the spare off of, or to the ground without any lifting. It took a bit of fiddling to get it worked into their design but it works perfect and I am very happy.

IMG_3519.JPG
IMG_3573.JPG
IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3653.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom