2017 Razorback Ramble - June 2nd thru 4th in Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one from a '97.

$8,000 and comes with a FREE Land Cruiser!!!

I saw Jordan posted his 80 for sale on Craigslist...says in the ad he has spare D-shafts....you might talk him into selling one separately. Just a thought.

I've got one from a '97.

$8,000 and comes with a FREE Land Cruiser!!!

I saw Jordan posted his 80 for sale on Craigslist...says in the ad he has spare D-shafts....you might talk him into selling one separately. Just a thought.

His will cost $3750 and come with a FREE Land Cruiser.

Y'all are funny. I've got the land cruiser part covered, it just sounds as if it's going to explode over 50.

Should I have gotten more than 40K miles out of a set of TEQ u-joints?

Anything less than 100k and I say its a bad part.

Depends on use though. DD'n and mild wheeling (minus mud) I say, yes... you should've gotten more service out of them.

image.jpeg
Like this one

image.jpeg

By the looks of things you ain't buying grease or parts son!!! Lol

Back to ramble business...I was using my snap on jack today to remove some springs from a truck and thought you know this is a bad ass smooth operating unit and everyone one of you jerky's could use one. So Im working with Snap-on to get one for the ramble, it runs about 700.00 dollars and you could have never convinced me to buy one until i tested it and its worth every penny.

It was one of the best investments Ive made in tooling. Let me know what you guys think about that as a raffle prize.

Back to ramble business...I was using my snap on jack today to remove some springs from a truck and thought you know this is a bad ass smooth operating unit and everyone one of you jerky's could use one. So Im working with Snap-on to get one for the ramble, it runs about 700.00 dollars and you could have never convinced me to buy one until i tested it and its worth every penny.

It was one of the best investments Ive made in tooling. Let me know what you guys think about that as a raffle prize.

:cheers::clap::D:bounce2:
WOW ! That sounds like a great raffle prize addition !! We all appreciate donations like that !
Thax for all your help supporting the Razorback Land Cruisers and the Razorback Ramble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom