Builds building a landcruiser for overland expedition (2 Viewers)

Should we paint Nulla’s camper cab blue?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ferry did work for a year or little less .. few folks were lucky enough to be here in the time frame of operation and did use it .. sadly right now it's no longer working due to small demand ..

Right now the only option it's by container ..

Ok thx will figure it out.

Nulla new top. sleeping area is 24" high. the whole camper is raised 24". thx
top.jpg
top2.jpg

One day I have to see this truck, certainly the most interesting transformation I've seen here. J

update; been raining in Cali, total of 365 watts, 30 amp solar panels. we decided to go with Maxxfan deluxe. more to come. that is Mario a great help
window open.jpg
solar panels.jpg
outside with mario.jpg

here are two up up dates;
1. Nulla is currently on the road
2. Nulla's sister motorcycle sidecar. the plan is to trailer the sidecar to use as transportation when we reach destination. it will not be made out of wood that is a mock up. the sidecar extend to 7 foot sleeping area, 30 inches wide...... thanksView attachment 1106528View attachment 1106529View attachment 1106530
I don't know that much but if you are interested I have try to connect you with the sourses..

Sidecars Beloved SIDECARS of all kinds

PS: Take the linked brakes if you have them (2003-2005)

I don't know that much but if you are interested I have try to connect you with the sourses..

Sidecars Beloved SIDECARS of all kinds

PS: Take the linked brakes if you have them (2003-2005)

checked out the link very interesting, i seen some of them on line when i was designing my sidecar. here is a link to my sidecar build Building a sidecar "camper". | Adventure Rider i have made lot's of progress on the Nulla retrofit and the toy hauler. i will post here later. thx

checked out the link very interesting, i seen some of them on line when i was designing my sidecar. here is a link to my sidecar build Building a sidecar "camper". | Adventure Rider i have made lot's of progress on the Nulla retrofit and the toy hauler. i will post here later. thx
I realize I saw your a few months ago, great job with a sensitive budget, some of this Euro sidecars like the two wheel drive Mobec's can reach the 70.000-80.000 Euro mark, depending how far the costumer wants to go..
2012-norge3_lbb.jpg

My favorite is this really low key, low budget 3 wheel drive, plus the owner is a wonderful warm and helpful person..
Picture021-M-M.jpg

Jean claude vogel , three wheel drive KLX Sidecar - ricardo kuhn (patineto)

By the way Nula is the Bomb, as well as the way you camp in Baja.....

front street park.jpg
rear street park.jpg
couple more screws and we are done with the Nulla retrofit. here it is parked on the street taking it for a little test ride today. i will post inside retrofit later. thx

Rideglobally!
I was the crazy guy on the freeway that was taking pictures of you on your right side! it was great to see that rig on the road.

Nulla's new friend an all aluminum trailer to carry the Buggie. we have not travelled with this much foot print, we wanted the flexibility after reaching base camp i,e visiting the area. we are discussed the pros and con then decided to go for it. the trailer is 8'wide x 11'long Nulla is 19' bumper to bumper. in addition to the trailer as a Buggie hauler it will also have a shower and a compositing toilet. trailer will be self powered with a 250 watts solar panel. for the most part, everything you see here is homemade on our driveway, all designs are ours. we have great neighbors :)
trailer.JPG
bike.JPG
bike inside.JPG
thx

Amazing as usual to see how the work and changes keep coming along. Alaska, huh? I'll be wandering Yukon late Aug, early
Sept. I hope to see you. If you get to Vancouver Island, I'll buy you dinner and you can camp out back! J

Amazing as usual to see how the work and changes keep coming along. Alaska, huh? I'll be wandering Yukon late Aug, early
Sept. I hope to see you. If you get to Vancouver Island, I'll buy you dinner and you can camp out back! J
awesome!!! might take you up on that. thx

IMG_0926.JPG
We on our way to Alaska. Very slowly heading north, currently in Morro Bay, CA. We will share Fb and website soon as we get them up and running. Thx btw, towing the trailer not bad so far, very little effect on the speed.

When you get to Seattle let me know, I'm just off I5 30 mikes north, would love to host you.
Ok thx, we have relatives in Auburn we plan to stay an extra day or so, thanks

IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG
IMG_1174.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
Our running lights went bad so we made a pit stop at Custom Cruiser FJ40 in Gilroy,CA. Lights now fixed and also a leaky transfer case seal. Even a quick Nulla physical. The pit stop turned out to be the highlight of our trip so far, Nulla met distant family (CC FJ40 is a land cruiser paradise) and we made great new friends. Thank you so much Ron Diaz and the entire CC FJ40 family. Camping in your shop yard was over the top. Campfire last night with all of you was to cool. And awesome b-fast burrito this morning! Maraming Salamat.

IMG_1584.JPG
When you get to Seattle let me know, I'm just off I5 30 mikes north, would love to host you.
Hello NookSheneer, we are in Auburn, Later Cutting Northwest. If you go to the beginning of the thread you know it all started here. We are doing modification to the hitch and other stuff before going to Alaska, we will be here a week then take the ferry to Juneau. We want to think that we brought the sun shine :). Let us know if you want to come by. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom