200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found the wheels on ebay. That is the stock color. I was thinking abut painting them, but everyone that has seen the truck really likes how it looks. Yes on new lugnuts.
Got them on ebay as well.
Gorilla Automotive 91147BC Acorn Bulge Seat Black Chrome Lug Nuts (14mm x 1.50 Thread Size)
Thank you sir, your friends are correct, my 100 is thunder cloud metallic grey, need the contrast like yours but opposite.

Casually looking for an upgrade for our new 01 LC. Came across these sort of local on Craigs list, will these fit with out a lift or spacers? From a 16 Cruiser
View attachment 1443544

I'm 90% sure they're a direct bolt on. Nothing has changed in terms of back spacing as far as I know.

Tundra TRD wheels REALLY update the look of an 11-year old truck.

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

18" Tundra wheels that i got on Craig's List..added 275/70/18 General Grabber AT2, rides awesome, pretty quiet, and looks great. I was in between this and the KO2's and after reading reviews, i decided to save $250 and grab the Generals instead.

34232236336_026ba2e229_b.jpg

ROH Impact alloys, 16 x 8, with 285/75/16's

About to pull the trigger on these for my 01 LC, direct fit, correct? Looks like front wheel caps are the only issue, need to be dremmeled out.
Thanks
17991600_10212831098521867_3657912459604179653_o.jpg

18" Tundra wheels that i got on Craig's List..added 275/70/18 General Grabber AT2, rides awesome, pretty quiet, and looks great. I was in between this and the KO2's and after reading reviews, i decided to save $250 and grab the Generals instead.

34232236336_026ba2e229_b.jpg

How you liking those Grabbers? I am considering those as well.

How you liking those Grabbers? I am considering those as well.

After 200 miles, I like them. Quiet, smooth, and tracks straight. I haven't tested in the snow yet but from reviews they're supposed to be better than KO2s

After 200 miles, I like them. Quiet, smooth, and tracks straight. I haven't tested in the snow yet but from reviews they're supposed to be better than KO2s

Thanks Sir! I was worried that they'd hum super loud on the highway, that drone gets tiring after 200 miles of highway driving.

Thanks Sir! I was worried that they'd hum super loud on the highway, that drone gets tiring after 200 miles of highway driving.
I hear wind noises from the car more than the tires

@Visceral I just scored a set of these wheels today, im pretty pumped. what did you have to do, if anything to the front center caps? also, i have an 01 LC, did you use the stock lugs, or get different ones?
Hey there, I have these wheels as well. I chose to run 1" spacers (hub centric, from ebay) to get a bit more width and also clear the center caps. Works and looks great. Using stock lugs from my 16's btw. Nothing special here, bolt them up!

I should add that I also ran them with no spacers at first, just had to leave the front caps off. Unlike the other Tundra 18's that look similar to these, the LC center caps will NOT work on the front. You'll need spacers, a dremel, or to leave them off.

Hey there, I have these wheels as well. I chose to run 1" spacers (hub centric, from ebay) to get a bit more width and also clear the center caps. Works and looks great. Using stock lugs from my 16's btw. Nothing special here, bolt them up!

I should add that I also ran them with no spacers at first, just had to leave the front caps off. Unlike the other Tundra 18's that look similar to these, the LC center caps will NOT work on the front. You'll need spacers, a dremel, or to leave them off.

Great! Ive never run spacers on a car, hows the feel? I would prefer to run the center caps, i may see whats involved in dremel work on the fronts. picking them up tomorrow, probably have them thrown on at work friday.

I've run spacers on almost every car I've owned, just something that comes with changing your wheels in my experience. Only thing I notice performance-wise is that you lose a bit of turning radius. If tight trails are a thing for you, maybe it matters more than it does to me.

My cousin' LX really got updated with these freshly powdercoated tundra / sequoia wheels. $75 for the rims. $220 for powder coat, what a steal!

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG
Got mine on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom