For Sale Full Length African Outback Roof Rack for 80 Series/Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Present: Seattle Past: Windhoek and Dar es Salaam
I'm selling a full length, silver, African Outback roof rack for an 80 series. It has the sunroof hatch and an under-mount camp table. I also have two jerry can holders (each holds 2x20L) and a shovel mount.

Located in Seattle.

Ideally, would prefer local but will ship at buyers cost.

$700

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:
Ah, yes. I'll pull it out of the garage this afternoon and take a few.

Here are two I have detail photos of the feet if needed. There is quite a bit of adjustability so the rack should fit on any cruiser (60/80) with gutters.

The rack is ~86" x 55" x 8" (the height can be adjusted as can the distance between the feet to accommodate different roof widths)

Table is 45 1/2" x 29 1/2"

1zqx6k5.jpg
qrkadj.jpg

1zqx6k5.jpg

Last edited:
Can you get a ballpark shipping quote to 30341? Thanks!

How does the table mount under the rack? More pictures would be nice. Does it rattle at all offroad?

I'm just down in Portland

80 Proof - The table is held by two felt lined L channels (at closed end it is a C channel).
a3o6iq.jpg

Open end where table slides out.
209hyj4.jpg

I used this rack a lot in Namibia where 90% of the roads are gravel and it never made more noise then the ambient noise in the truck (radio, talking, usual 80 series squeaks). That little bit of rust you see at the end is actually part of latch that holds it in. It fits in really tight.

Awesome! Wish I was closer as this seems like a great price....would love to see pics of this on your vehicle if you have any!!

My guess is probably close to $400 using UShip (you're a long way from Seattle). Haven't had to ship anything this big before so don't know all the [cheaper] options.

Cheers,
Chris

Got ya, thanks! Good luck

My guess is probably close to $400 using UShip (you're a long way from Seattle). Haven't had to ship anything this big before so don't know all the [cheaper] options.

Cheers,
Chris

Put that in a bicycle box, and ship it bike flights, probably more like $70

I'm selling a full length, silver, African Outback roof rack for an 80 series. It has the sunroof hatch and an under-mount camp table. I also have two jerry can holders (each holds 2x20L) and a shovel mount.

Located in Seattle.

Ideally, would prefer local but will ship at buyers cost.

$700

Cheers,
Chris
whats are the dimensions and weight shipping to boston ma 01908

Still available? I'm in Issaquah and interested.

Still available? I'm in Issaquah and interested.

Sorry, No. The update is this. After a bit of experimenting, I figured out that I could (quite easily) mount Eezi-Awn feet to the Aftrican Outback platform. With that discovery I went ahead an purchased the Eezi-Awn mounting rails for the 100 series and put it all together.

Cool... I am glad you found a use for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom