2017 CMCC Planning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iptman

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys,

I just wanted to get a thread started to arrange camping for CMCC this year. @Crusha reserved 8 tent spots and it looks like me, Bob and Chris have sites reserved out of those. Each site can have 2 trucks parked there but I assume folks with tow rigs will have to park in the field so we should be able to get more than 2 people set up on each site. Post up if you're interested in this arrangement and we'll start figuring it out. This is actually a pretty good location. Tucked in to the back of the camp and a short walking distance to the bathrooms and shower house. Price per tent site is $150 for the entire event.

map-b-jpg.1411965

Last edited:
I have Brother Burl sharing a sight with me.

I haven't really thought this far out with GSMTR lurking on the short term horizon. I have to be home Saturday night so probably looking at wheeling Thurs/Fri. Pencil me in for a site if that's gonna be the consensus plan.

I'll get the sites all sorted and updated in a day or so...

Okay, confirmed so far:

@Crusha
@76FJ40
@jpsfj60
@Pacer
@jamarquardt22
@Jakes40 - PLUS ONE
@BruceFZJ80
@westy
@stock
@Stevesnj
@Tikicruiser

What about you, @TrapperHunt ?

That comes to 13 people and I assume 12 vehicles. Each site can accommodate two vehicles and two tents. this leaves two remaining available sites with space for four more trucks/tents.

All above parties please confirm you are still committed.

I know @Pacer and @jamarquardt22 are sharing a site.

Please decide, and post, who is sharing sites and if any of you do NOT want to share.

Last edited:
I will have one at least one son and my grandson with me.

Me and Brother Burl will be there.

I need a site-mate. Anyone not on the above list and want to split a site?

I'm planning to come up Wed night, wheel two days and leave AM sat as I need to be home Sat night. I will likely have two vehicles, ( if Vince gives me my forty back) and sleep in the Taco so I I need parking spots more than a tent site. Happy to cover a site cost to obtain parking. I didn't see my name on crusha's list so I should be on there

There are still cabins available. I rented a 1 room right where BK and Beno had one last year. It is directly below the tent spots @Crusha reserved. There is another 1 room available next door for that time period as well. The family may come up this time, but it's not a given. If they don't come, I will have space for three people.
@Tikicruiser I took the cabin next to the parking spots, so there my be space there for the RTT, if the family comes up, if they don't you can have a spot in the cabin.

I didn't see my name on crusha's list so I should be on there

Added. Just to confirm, you will be using the whole site and no need to share?

There are still cabins available. I rented a 1 room right where BK and Beno had one last year. It is directly below the tent spots @Crusha reserved. There is another 1 room available next door for that time period as well. The family may come up this time, but it's not a given. If they don't come, I will have space for three people.
@Tikicruiser I took the cabin next to the parking spots, so there my be space there for the RTT, if the family comes up, if they don't you can have a spot in the cabin.

Which cabin number did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom