Who wants a Land Cruiser from Australia decked out with Australian accessories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would be really interested in getting a landcruiser over here in Washington state. would the be possible. not sure how to pm u. thanks

I would be really interested in getting a landcruiser over here in Washington state. would the be possible. not sure how to pm u. thanks

anythings possible, been pretty tied up with my solar work that is my main business but trying to start a side gig of selling cruisers. so its 2400 us bucks to get one there and 1992 is the latest year you could drive. email me on getcurrentelectrical@gmail.com to let me know what you chasing mate and budget and i can then flick you some examples.

depends, basically customer gives a budget and what they are looking for exactly i.e configuration and ill do the rest. its about $2500 usd to get to you.

When you say you will do the rest does that include customs paperwork etc.? At what point do you anticipate taking payment from those of us stateside? Before or after it lands in the US? Someone asked you earlier in the thread about one you posted that was 11.5k. You then said it was 20k is that with shipping/customs fees etc?

Is 3 months long enough to consider the thread abandoned?

If anyone needs anything we are still here to help... 17 years and counting....
As the OP hasn't been here since June I would say yes.

hey nice hijack, im going to usa in october to meet some people to discuss further as this is something i want to pursue and am very happy with the response i received on this forum. as soon as i have someone to help me in the usa i can start advertising cars and put more time into this venture as i am an electrician that specializes in offgrid set ups and have been very busy so have not been on here much at all.

best regards
Connor

hey nice hijack, im going to usa in october to meet some people to discuss further as this is something i want to pursue and am very happy with the response i received on this forum. as soon as i have someone to help me in the usa i can start advertising cars and put more time into this venture as i am an electrician that specializes in offgrid set ups and have been very busy so have not been on here much at all.

best regards
Connor

Excellent, any chance you can get to an answer for the questions I asked on May 8th?

best regards
Connor

Connor I have no intention of hijacking your thread. As you said you were going to the USA on the 22nd of May and then there were no responses for 3 months I figured you had landed in the USA and disappeared into the sunset in that fantastic country.

If you need help just ask, been around the block a few times...

@connor1hd Have you ever shipped a cruiser to South Korea? I'm looking for a 1990-1994 troopy diesel (with a pop-top if possible).

Tagged for updates

Diesel troopy would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom