Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Frame:
Not much rust I don't think (only see it once a year though)
Been stored inside
Has dual fuel tanks (I fabbed a second stock tank on opposite side)
Repaired motor mount
Frame cut off behind rear shackle mounts
Custom T-case crossmember

Bed:
Exterior is pretty bad with rust and dents
Inner is still decent other than 37ish years of use
Tailgate is in Memphis
Stored outside under cover

Cab:
Not very rusty I don't think but has some dents and damages from wheeling and from being moved around a few times.
Interior is removed but a lot of it still present (have doubles of some things including two bench seats)
Rear window busted a few years ago while moving it
Stored outside under cover

Don't think there are any driveline parts with it. Might have some leaf springs but not sure.

Thanks for the details. I'll probably pass but you might be able to talk me into it at gsmtr.

Thanks for the details. I'll probably pass but you might be able to talk me into it at gsmtr.
No worries. Are you anywhere close to Roswell or Canton and could easily come take a look? I'd be willing to separate or make deals on anything you want.

No worries. Are you anywhere close to Roswell or Canton and could easily come take a look? I'd be willing to separate or make deals on anything you want.

I'm close enough and frequent the area often. I didn't know if you'd want to separate. Let's talk at gsmtr unless someone steps up before. I'd like to have it, but those wants would equate to lots of work.

I'm close enough and frequent the area often. I didn't know if you'd want to separate. Let's talk at gsmtr unless someone steps up before. I'd like to have it, but those wants would equate to lots of work.
I can empathise with that.
Only problem with talking at GSMTR and not before is that I fly back to Seattle the day after GSMTR. That means little or no time to let you see any of it. I'll check with you when I get into town next Thursday and see if you'll be nearby at all. If not, maybe I'll take a bunch of photos.

I can empathise with that.
Only problem with talking at GSMTR and not before is that I fly back to Seattle the day after GSMTR. That means little or no time to let you see any of it. I'll check with you when I get into town next Thursday and see if you'll be nearby at all. If not, maybe I'll take a bunch of photos.

That sounds good. I sent you a pm with my cell. That's probably a better way to coordinate.

IMG_0843.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG
Dibs claimed via PM. I will update once sold.

I will have a set of 5 original aluminum FJ Cruiser wheels (17") for sale by the end of the month.

I have them on a 98 (3rd gen) 4Runner. I have seen them on many different 6-lug Toyotas over the years.

VGC: 5 wheels, 3 center caps (4th available via ebay or Amazon), all lug nuts. NO TIRES

$250 OBO will trade for 3rd gen sport hood and/or scoop insert.

Located in Fortson (Columbus) GA

Last edited:
Wanted: For '95 FZJ80
Hood, Front Left Fender and Roof

Our '95 was hit by a tree a few months ago which dented the truck in several places. The insurance company estimated that everything could be repaired but the body shop is now saying that the hood, drivers fender and roof must be replaced. As a result, I am looking for these used parts in the hope that it will reduce the total cost down where the insurance company won't be looking to total her.

Thanks for any help
Larry

Wanted: For '95 FZJ80
Hood, Front Left Fender and Roof

Our '95 was hit by a tree a few months ago which dented the truck in several places. The insurance company estimated that everything could be repaired but the body shop is now saying that the hood, drivers fender and roof must be replaced. As a result, I am looking for these used parts in the hope that it will reduce the total cost down where the insurance company won't be looking to total her.

Thanks for any help
Larry
Larry,

I have a green driver's side fender that I don't need anymore. I have a $100 in it. Make me an offer!

Smitty

Looking for a drivers side front fender/quarter panel for FJ62. Preferably without dents or rust but may not be able to be too picky!

Yes! How come I never see any other LC's around here really? Maybe I'm in the wrong places. Although I did see (I swear) a Green 70 series pulling out of Lowes yesterday and about wet my pants.

Lol, when I'm in town I try and drive my 60 at least twice a week and then on weekends it's my honey do ride, so I've been to lowes with it.

@bulletsmith has a 70's series with snorkel, so it might have been him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom