Best places to go mudding and off-roading in Ga. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I went on my first ever time off-roading today ever, and my first time off roading in my new Fj cruiser. I live in Canton ga. Today we went to a place called Pine log in white ga. It was a totally awesome experience and I'd love any suggestions on great places to take my cruiser on some new adventures!

first mudd.JPG

fj view.JPG

I went on my first ever time off-roading today ever, and my first time off roading in my new Fj cruiser. I live in Canton ga. Today we went to a place called Pine log in white ga. It was a totally awesome experience and I'd love any suggestions on great places to take my cruiser on some new adventures!

View attachment 1451065

View attachment 1451066
Hey, nice. Keep on enjoying the FJ offload, its what they were built for. Keep posting up pics too.

Hey, nice. Keep on enjoying the FJ offload, its what they were built for. Keep posting up pics too.
Thank you! I've got more pictures in the gallery 14 fj cruiser album.
Thank you! Ive got more pictures in the gallery in an album '14 fj cruiser.

I haven't been up in Canton in a while, but I get around ;)
It was a while ago when I saw it around the area. Ive only seen it one time, I remember because of all the red makes it stand out. Gives it unique character. :happy:

I completely forgot about this resource. It's a friend of mine's website. He's really into GIS and has generated and curated tracks. His ultimate goal is to traverse N.GA on as little pavement as possible.

www.georgiaoverland.com <<< current iteration of site that focuses on the GA Overland "Master Plan".

Old site, still has lots of individual KMZ tracks >>> Georgia Overland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom