Pet Videos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn't see a pet video thread. I had a great day with our 8 year old Golden today and just stumbled on this GR video compilation and thought about @pngunme, Chester and Gunner.

My favorite is around 3:40--watermelon

J

We loved them all Jason!!

Sadly, I had to have Gunner euthanized on 3/12. He was diagnosed with numerous tumors on his liver, on 3/1.

It wasn't operable, but we camped and hiked right up until about 3/9.

We miss him terribly... only 11 and a wonderful friend.

But, Chester has become a great dog... always by my side and always ready to do whatever I want to do.

Dianna, Chester and I are camping, in our trailer, at Echo Canyon State Oark, NV and Chester is having a ball... chasing huge jackrabbits and freeing (well, sagebrushing) lizards.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Here's Gunner's memorial - several posts down.

'Mud pet memorial thread

We loved them all Jason!!

Sadly, I had to have Gunner euthanized on 3/12. He was diagnosed with numerous tumors on his liver, on 3/1.

It wasn't operable, but we camped and hiked right up until about 3/9.

We miss him terribly... only 11 and a wonderful friend.

But, Chester has become a great dog... always by my side and always ready to do whatever I want to do.

Dianna, Chester and I are camping, in our trailer, at Echo Canyon State Oark, NV and Chester is having a ball... chasing huge jackrabbits and freeing (well, sagebrushing) lizards.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Here's Gunner's memorial - several posts down.

'Mud pet memorial thread

So sorry to hear about Gunner. They are family and it hurts just as much as a person when they go. We still haven't gotten Charlie a friend, been waiting on the move (WHENEVER that happens....)

J

So sorry to hear about Gunner. They are family and it hurts just as much as a person when they go. We still haven't gotten Charlie a friend, been waiting on the move (WHENEVER that happens....)

J

Thanks Jason. We're gonna stay with only Chester for a while.

I'm glad Charlie is doing well!!

I used to spell cookie and Gunner would magically appear.

Charlie knows the BBQ utensil drawer, the sound of a banana being peeled, the peanut butter jar, Arctic Circle, Dairy Queen, he has wrapper radar from across the house and downstairs... HE LOVES FOOD!

J

I KNOW I DO! I hope to be visiting you in the next few weeks.

J

Be sure to coordinate in advance. We're
In our spring-summer travel time.

In fact, we're camping right now - here's Dianna with Chester

IMG_6697.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom