For Sale The Great Green Bin Parts Sale (Part Deux) - FJ40, FJ55, FJ60 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GreenBins.jpg

I'm selling off a bunch of my Cruiser parts.

I had listed these parts a while back and have now updated the photos and added some more items that I didn't get around to photographing.

HERE IS HOW THIS WORKS...

1) Thumb through the "Links to Photos" list below and click on each link to view pics of what I've got.

2) If you see a part you want, please PM me image number, which can be found by clicking on the image and then clicking on the top right corner where it says "Info" (here is what that looks like)

GreenBinSampleImage.jpg

3) I'll get back to you with pricing/shipping.
A FEW DETAILS...
  • PM is preferred over replying in this thread (I try to keep my inbox from getting full)
  • I only ship UPS so I can use tracking #s (and USPS looses too many packages). I get a great deal on UPS shipping, therefore expect reasonable shipping rates
  • I prefer PayPal, but if push comes to shove I'm sure we can figure something out

LINKS TO PHOTOS

FJ40 Parts - Photo Bucket 1 or 2

FJ40 Parts - Photo Bucket 2 of 2

FJ60 Parts - Photo Bucket 1 of 1

WHAT PARTS DO I HAVE?

• Tools
  • Radios
  • Body Parts
  • Steering Wheel
  • Dash Parts
  • Wiring Harness
  • Grab Handles
  • Door parts
  • Seats
  • Bench Seat
  • Door Cards
  • Window Cranks
  • Glass
  • Ambulance Door Parts
  • Sway Bar
  • Skid Plates
  • Lighter
  • Tail lenses and lights
  • Outlet
  • Seat Belts
  • Electronics
  • Starter
  • Alternator
  • Brake Parts
  • Metal Seat Backs
  • Manual Steering Gear Box
  • Engine
  • Transmission
  • T-Case
  • Pedal Bucket
  • Speedo Cluster
  • Oil Gauge, Temp Gauge, Fuel Gauge
  • Tach
  • Squirters
  • Switches
  • Visors
  • And much more
Payment was sent today for window regulator (IMG_9360) and gearbox mount ( IMG_2845, G).

If you still have it, #9387 Oil gauge to 06424? I'll send you a PM too. Thanks!

need drvr side rear window vent latch--did not see in the parts list--do you have?

Have body wiring harnesses for power windows/locks for 88 FJ62 -- looking for harnesses in body (i've got the ones that are in the doors -- need to connect them all up!)

Have body wiring harnesses for power windows/locks for 88 FJ62 -- looking for harnesses in body (i've got the ones that are in the doors -- need to connect them all up!)
Have a full wiring harness for an 86 FJ60, but not for a FJ62.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom