FST Top Color Choice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

63cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 63 Lily White cruiser that i am trying to decide on the color for the top/door skins. I have access to an original unused Kayline top that Wiley had for sale a while back but that might be a whole lot of white and the one picture of a similar truck was not really my preference. Options i am interested in is the khaki or olive green canvas or vinyl top. Anybody have any pictures of their Lily white with either of these options. Searched on mud and online and haven't found any pictures.

Try Google images "white fj40 soft top".Lots of pics.
I would post a link but I don't know how :(

JohnnyC 's 40 is white with an OD FST. I really like that look. :)

Mine is white and OD canvas as well.

IMG_3385.JPG

my original green top was quite old ... I had that made and was a really heavy canvas... went about 11-12 years

Outside 24/7 all those years

Used it as my template for my current top

Canvas does deteriate in weather ... if I had it garaged it would have still been good

My current canvas is a polyesters marine canvas ... good stuff ... but light

Trollholes builder uses good stuff for canvas ... not military grade but good ...if you are good at keeping it treated it will last a long time

His pvc vinyl is also good but limited in the color selection... but... requires less maintenance and is a stable material in the long run

Def. going to go OD canvas. Love the look on your trucks and even the wife likes it. So are Trollholes tops about the only option at this point other than custom? Ocdbeetle and paki tops are no longer available correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom