CSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a red & white piggy at the Firestone store at Ina/Thornydale. Anybody know who belongs to it?

Saw a red & white piggy at the Firestone store at Ina/Thornydale. Anybody know who belongs to it?

Sounds like you need a stack of our CSC business cards!

If we had a demographics page we'd know whose it was . . . . . just saying.

Mike O! What's up sir? Good to hear from you.

Norm! Life is good...:) I jumped into a new line of work and out of the tech world. I feel it is time to bridge my land cruiser heart with my horse heart...I think a 100 series might do the trick. I hope you are well...my last project was a 40 series that went through Barrett Jackson...hope to see you around

jalopnik.com/this-is-why-everyone-wants-an-fj40-toyota-land-cruiser-1794192907
jalopnik.com/this-is-why-everyone-wants-an-fj40-toyota-land-cruiser-1794192907
j3inkjqvifudncgt86ov.jpg

So I'm driving on I10 through Tucson a few days ago and spot something familiar...my old Taco I sold about 9 years ago!
It was the first vehicle I ever bought new, from Tempe Toyota in '01.
Great truck that served me well.

I sold it to a lady in Ajo (where I lived for a long time) when I left and hadn't seen it since.

My wife was with me and didn't believe it was my old Taco until I pointed out several distinctive things: ARB bumper, debadge, double limo tint on the camper, dent I put on the rear bumper when it was a week old (grrrrr), etc...(the magnet display is the new owner's).

Fun stuff seeing your old rigs still on the road.

20170515_134149 - Copy.jpg

I just saw your post Ron, damn. I am soooooo lame!!!

This needs to happen. My schedule has been tighter than a whale's blow hole, but that is no excuse! Beering, beering, beering!!!
So Norm. West side beering, discuss demographics page, drink beer, beer is good. :beer:

I just saw your post Ron, damn. I am soooooo lame!!!

This needs to happen. My schedule has been tighter than a whale's blow hole, but that is no excuse! Beering, beering, beering!!!

Toga Toga Toga

Anyone have a 4.5" hole saw I could borrow?
I have one. Snorkel install?
Scottsdale & Shea area, but can bring it on this weekends run and someone closer to you can get it.

I have one. Snorkel install?
Scottsdale & Shea area, but can bring it on this weekends run and someone closer to you can get it.

Yes we are installing onto our LX I won't make this weekends run but if you can drop it off with someone heading this way that would be great or we can link some other time.

Yes we are installing onto our LX I won't make this weekends run but if you can drop it off with someone heading this way that would be great or we can link some other time.
My office is at 40th Street & Camelback. You let me know what works best for you. You can check who is going on the run and reach out to someone closer to you.
Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom