Wheel Hub 5x150 Where to Buy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mates,

I am looking to change the hub on my trailer to a 5 x 150 pattern matching my Lexus LX470 tow rig.

Where can I go to get this accomplish? Just need to be able to buy the hubs and my local mechanic can help me install.

Thanks,

Tim

5x150mm? Yeeesh, don't think that I've ever seen that pattern before. That's ~5.9", so in common with nothing that I know of. I suspect that you're looking at needing adapters assuming that you can get them made in that pattern.

What ever happened to standard wheel bolt circles? I blame Ford, they started it with first the 7 lug SD's and then that weird 8 lug bolt pattern that all of the later SD's have.

Check out FTW Adapters, they make a bunch of conversion spacers/adapters going from 5-6 and different diameters.

They may have the adapters you are looking for to use your existing hubs.

maxdog, did you find anything about the hubs? I am trying to do the same thing, 2002 100 series wheels on a trailer.

Tim, Where you able to find it? I am looking for one to match my Sequoia. Let me know if you had any luck. Thanks in advance.

Jurassic thread, I know. Same boat as OP; looking to find either a hub or adapter to go from 5x112 to 5x150. It's a CDN M101

One option might be to convert the drums to some other more common size (5x5.5 for example) and then adapt from that.

Last edited:
Resurrecting a older thread here, but looking for some info that will get me into some hubs on a 5x150 pattern. Trailer brake hubs are a plus.

I never found trailer wheel hubs with the lx470 wheel pattern so I used wheeladatpers.

I've got two sets of adapters that didn't end up working for me. One I bought from a member here and one ordered online. They're for 5x4.5 to 5x150.

IMG_7419.JPG

IMG_7420.JPG

IMG_7421.JPG

I never found trailer wheel hubs with the lx470 wheel pattern so I used wheeladatpers.

I've got two sets of adapters that didn't end up working for me. One I bought from a member here and one ordered online. They're for 5x4.5 to 5x150.

I am ordering new hubs at 4.5" I need to confirm the back spacing, but will take the 5x4.5 to 5x150 if it all works out. Ill do my best to get the measurements taken tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah the back spacing caused me trouble actually the tire width. The wheel cleared fine but the 285 tires had contact. I have a at horizon trailer for reference. I have 1" thick and 1 1/4" thick adapters. Currently, I purchase a set of custom 2" thick ones through a company that adventure trailer sourced out too. Just DM if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom