Getting logged-out when changing forums (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I experienced this problem on other Xenforo forums. the simple fix is to click the "stay logged in" button on the login page.
you will need to manually log out when you want to leave, though.

Nope, I have already checked that box. Thanks though.

We haven't heard from the management about this for awhile. Seems to be getting worse for me, at least 6 times a day. I find myself not logging on as much any more. No fun. No other forums kick me out like this one.

So far no issues with Firefox, but it is not as good using touch. Still happens using MS Edge......

Like scrapdaddy I get booted quite a bit - to the point I don't wanna visit MUD. Using Windows 10 Pro/ IE on my home machine similar at work. I might get to cruise 6-8 threads and then I'm tossed out and need to log in again. Very frustrating to put it mildly...

Nick

I get booted daily from my work PC, at least 5-10 times.

My home PC and my mobile devices work perfectly.

It does get pretty frustrating when you have to log back in every time it happens.

Booted, booted, booted. Used the breakdown link again, should I use it each and every time I get booted?

Wish I had a solution....have been working on this off and on, and obviously no success.

Wish I had a solution....have been working on this off and on, and obviously no success.

I know you guys have been working on it, I'm not one to sh$t where I eat. It just gets frustrating when I am about to post something and it reroutes me to the log in page!

1st world problems...

when you get booted, hit the "back" button in your browser...are you logged in or out then?

Random logout last night after about 20+ minutes of browsing.

I did not fill out the report because when the website reverts to guest status it is filled with banner ads. I'm using a touch screen pc and when I accidently brushed the screen, one of the banner ads launched a popup that my antivirus flagged as a Trojan program. The popup said it was updating flash, which I have disabled in my browser. Thankfully the antivirus program caught it and quarantined it.

Woody, if I use the back button I'm still logged in. Any forward or new movement and I'm logged out.

when you get booted, hit the "back" button in your browser...are you logged in or out then?

It says that I am logged in, until I try to post comments, or move to another page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom