CruiserYard 2fe kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone used the 2fe kit from CruiserYard? I've about decided I wanna go with a 2FE but parts rigs aren't easy to come by around here. Seems a bit pricy, but I haven't really priced stuff out so who knows.
What else would I need to complete the swap, other than new tank or fuel pump?

2F, Complete 2FE Kit, Adds Electronic Fuel Injection to Your 2F

I'm sorry I can't help you

I have a carbed 2F and I'm curious what's driving you to want this kit? Seems a lot of money to not have to pull the choke when I start up in the morning....

I'm sorry I can't help you

I have a carbed 2F and I'm curious what's driving you to want this kit? Seems a lot of money to not have to pull the choke when I start up in the morning....
Not just that, also adds a bit of driveability to the system, slight fuel efficiency, etc. The 2FE basically becomes a stroker 2F so making it a bit stronger. Really all depends on the general user.

While I've never driven one I also don't think I've seen where anyone built one and didn't like it, unless they were expecting V8 power. For what I intend to do with it(evening/weekend/camping rig) it should work great. It seems a 2FE + H55 is the shiznit if you want to keep it rather stockish and all Toyota.

While I've never driven one I also don't think I've seen where anyone built one and didn't like it, unless they were expecting V8 power. For what I intend to do with it(evening/weekend/camping rig) it should work great. It seems a 2FE + H55 is the shiznit if you want to keep it rather stockish and all Toyota.

That would be the cats meow.

I also have a 2fe engine mostly assembled, email me if interested. It's priced less than the kit as the head is not rebuilt.

It seems a 2FE + H55 is the shiznit if you want to keep it rather stockish and all Toyota.

I have a 2FE + H55F in my FJ40. Absolutely love that engine. All the benefits of the long stroke 2F and the 3FE fuel injection in one package.

Thanks for the clarification

Now I want one

:rofl::cheers:

now I love my monster carbed tractor motor, and would otherwise totally agree with you, but I have to say, once you've driven a 3FE for any meaningful amount of miles, it becomes really hard to accept the simultaneous sucking and blowing nature of a carb...

you didn't say what it would be going on but, just remember the 3fe head needs flat top pistons.

which is a scary thought...have we looked into the 70 series or 80 series throttle cables?

which is a scary thought...have we looked into the 70 series or 80 series throttle cables?

80 series, yes some but not closely. 80 series cable runs from accelerator pedal to cruise control box, then second cable from CC box to throttle body, IOW not directly from pedal to TB.

Anyone used the 2fe kit from CruiserYard? I've about decided I wanna go with a 2FE but parts rigs aren't easy to come by around here. Seems a bit pricy, but I haven't really priced stuff out so who knows.
What else would I need to complete the swap, other than new tank or fuel pump?

2F, Complete 2FE Kit, Adds Electronic Fuel Injection to Your 2F

Inclusion of FJ62 tank, fuel pump, lines, and every other small item needed, would, IMO, would make for a complete kit.

My accelerator cable broke tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom