Carolina Relic Run 2017 - June 9th-11th 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like this is going to be an awesome trail ride. If you haven't yet, I encourage everyone who plans on going to head over to registration at www.onsc4x4.com and get registered.

As a side note, I plan on being there on Friday to do some photography scouting with @JohnVee and @FJinTegaCay. It will be a good chance to have your truck in photos. The time of the trail ride will be perfect lighting too...magic hour.

Registered!

We're in for the event but likely won't have a rig to register. Got a site Badin Lake camp for a few nights.

We're in for the event but likely won't have a rig to register. Got a site Badin Lake camp for a few nights.

Come register for the event and camp for free!

Told david , but I thought I'd make official . I donating an OEM Jerry can to the raffle .
You going to drive the HJ?

I know I said I wouldn't be attending... But I found a sucker coworker to pick up my weekend duty - official as of today. Will be driving the 40 nice and slow on backroads; then dropping it off at THC after the event to get the leaks fixed and maybe have a VintageAir installed. Looking forward to it again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the first post with raffle prizes!!

Raffle Prizes:

We’ve been fortunate to have our sponsors donate some fantastic raffle items. Please consider buying your tickets for the General Raffle when you register. Below is a partial list of what some lucky people will be winning.

Driver’s Raffle

· Trollhole PVC Soft Top and hardware kit for 40 series Land Cruiser (winner can choose color and window layout)– MSRP $1,400

· Soft top frame bow kit – Courtesy of Real Steel Cruiser Parts – MSRP $925

General Raffle

· Gift certificates and merchandise from Land Cruiser Heaven valued at $1,500

· A pair of Corbeau Moab seats – Courtesy of Carolina Off-road Outfitters – MSRP $478

· Gift certificates from Carolina Off-road Outfitters having a combined valued of $500

· Terrain Tamer Knuckle Kits – Courtesy of Terrain Tamer and Cruiser Brothers - MSRP $99 and we have 3 of them!

· TEQ metal fuel can – Courtesy of Eric Forrest (@forrest5000) – valued at $325

· Miscellaneous items from Cool Cruisers of Texas valued at $150-$250

For those not in attendance at last year's event, the "Best Dressed" award is presented to the person whose attire is best suited to the model year of their truck.

For the newcomers at this year's event, I though it might be helpful to provide some inspiration. I'll post more inspirational images as we get closer to the event. We look forward to seeing what you come up with.

IMG_6487.JPG
IMG_6482.JPG

IMG_6486.JPG

Does this include the attendees not in the Relic Run? I might show up in some 90's gear for the heck of it.

No, that's one of the prizes that's designated for relic owners. I do need a few judges. Are you interested?
Sure. The kids and I will just be coming for the festivites on Saturday.

1981 was not an exciting time for clothing style... BUT... "Raiders of the Lost Ark" was released that year :hmm:
More importantly, so was Under the Rainbow. Chevy Chase's BEST worst film. Which makes that his best film???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom