For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What gives? Getting a bigger, better toy?

I bought a disposable J**p in August that already has 1 ton axles, 350 Chevy and 42" tires so there is no reason to continue to tear up my 40 doing things it shouldn't do.

I don't recall if you have any other 4WD Toyota.

I somehow ended up with 3 jeeps so if the Toyota sells I will be the black sheep of the community

At least we'll get firsthand knowledge of the pros and cons of Jeep ownership.

For those of you that are looking for a Hundy, 2005 for $14,500 looks pretty clean for 180,000 miles and its not WHITE

2005 Lexus LX470/ Landcruiser

spare axles and birfs:

Toyota axle shafts, Land Cruiser, Mini-truck, 4Runner

I have axle shafts and Birfields (stub axles, CV joints) for 1980-1990 FJ60/62 Land Cruisers, and solid axle 4WD 1979 - 1985 Toyota pickups and 4Runners. All parts are 27 spline factory shafts.

Long side axle shafts will fit FJ60/62 Land Cruisers, and 1985 and older 4WD pickups and 4Runners. I have three at $35 each. One is still attached to the Birfield (see below).

Short side axle shafts will fit mini-trucks and 4Runners only. I have three at $35 each. One is still attached to the Birfield (see below).

Birfields will fit solid axle mini-trucks and 4Runners 1985 and older, FJ60/62 Land Cruisers, and I believe 1979+ FJ40. It will also fit older FJ40s with modification. I have three at $35 each. Two are still attached to their axles (see below).

Two of the Birfields are still attached to their mini-truck axle shafts. $60 for either pair if I don't have to separate them. Otherwise they are also $35 for each bit.
Dude. That is my post.

I suspect the place will be a mad house ... but I still might go.

upull.jpg

U pull it of course. Couldn't you tell from the screenshot

Jon has VIP parking at that place..:)

Oh I want it so bad! I even looked at an old w123 diesel with that same engine today. Please tell me that 40 drives half was awesome as i think it does?

Should have hit me up today at TAV, you could have taken it out for a spin.

Cleaning out the garage. I have a 100 series hitch that bolts to the frame and has the exhaust passthrough if anyone is interested. If not, it will probably go to scrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom