FREE! Thread for free stuff. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stevebradford

In the shop
Threads
Thought I would make a thread to give away my free junk because you guys are the closest thing to family I can pawn my garbage off to.

Last edited:
Free 1973 three speed trasfer case and 1980 one piece spare parts 4 speed trasfer case.

Gone to hellbent40

Last edited:
I've got a SBC because 21 years ago that's what I could afford to do to keep it alive.

@bikersmurf are you still running the three speed trans or did you swap that too?

I have a free three speed tranny with the floor shifter still!

Last edited:
IMG_1673.JPG

F motor is gone. Scrapped!

Last edited:
Free 24 inch metal break. Lightly used free because it’s cheep, I’m unhappy with it, I don’t like it and it’s not big enough. It’s a princess auto power fist thing.
FC629868-2BFA-4AA0-B069-689352A5C38D.jpeg

Gone.

Last edited:
I'll take the break!!

Great! Now that I've won the auction... where does one pick up the prize?!

What kind of condition is the intake / exhaust manifold on the F engine? Is it cracked or is the seal between the
two in good shape?

@bikersmurf are you still running the three speed trans or did you swap that too?

I have a free three speed tranny with the floor shifter still!

Mine came with a 4 speed in July '74. I've got that one on a shelf and had one rebuilt that shifted smoother out of another '74ish 55. I'm not sure the exact year as I didn't see the vehicle it came out of... but it's a 4 speed with a "3 speed" T-Case.

@Sweatyforehead Your profile says your In victoria that accurate? If so I’m all over town with my work and could drop them off? Still want them?

Last edited:
Toyota 40 series 4sp advanced adapter V8 conversion aluminum bell housing
You really have one of those? Is it for a Chevy or a Ford? I've got mine still from my Marks kit, but it was for a Ford 351W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom