Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to buy a 2007 100, ideally galactic grey mica to match my gray '87 60 (below) but would be willing to consider black garnet pearl. Under 200K and in very good mechanical shape and up to date service. Cosmetic inside and out not so important, willing to have minor dents/scratches and/or some interior issues because I've got three teenagers and a big dog and this will be our daily driver so it won't stay pristine. Willing to pay very fair price for the right car.

I'm in Arlington and hope to make the April CLCC meeting.

I know I'm looking for a rare beast and will post on the broader Mud 100 classifieds but thought I'd post here too in case I can tempt a local out of their ride.

IMG_0117-M.jpg

I just ended up with a 62 parts rig I am slowly getting through it. Lots of goodies let em know what you need.

Also have a full set of 60 axles for sale as well.

LEX

I'm searching for a good fan shroud for a 74 FJ40, PM me if you have one to part with! Thanks.

IMG_0471.JPG
Wheels and tires for sale
37x12.5x17 BFG kM2s
On Tundra wheels
Don't know exact mileage but tons of tread on them. There are five in the set

WTB front seats to go in my 71fj40. previous owner pulled the stock bench & replaced with jeep tj seats. I have a couple of the original brackets but not much. prefer split bench if one is avail but will go with oe style buckets if need be. located in amherst, va (south of charlottesville), have a truck & can travel.

thanks

Anyone want a freebie 10 spline NP203 (for a doubler)? Otherwise it's off to the scrapyard......

Anyone want a freebie 10 spline NP203 (for a doubler)? Otherwise it's off to the scrapyard......

How long is the 203? I think it's to long for a 40.

All you have to do is cut your truck in half and weld in an extra foot or so....

yeah it's pretty long with the SM465 plus I sold the adapter years ago. Apparently, an SM465/NP203 was a rare factory option.

Ya I don't need another project.
I'm out!

Looking for an an outer instrument bezel for my FJ40 , I want to get rid of the auto meter setup and go with the Dakota digital . Pretty condition inst important as I'm prob gonna powder coat it thanks in advance

Looking for an an outer instrument bezel for my FJ40 , I want to get rid of the auto meter setup and go with the Dakota digital . Pretty condition inst important as I'm prob gonna powder coat it thanks in advance
I'm out of town all week, but I'm 99% sure I have one at home. will check over the weekend if you can wait that long.

I have two front gray electric seats from a 1994 80 series. Free if anyone wants them. One is complete the other has had all the electronics removed. If no one wants them they're going in the dump. Located in Staunton Virginia.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom