For Sale 7X series new body panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I am trying to get more new parts for the 70 series in inventory and this is a small selection of what I have to offer now and more to arrive next month.

All steel aftermarket panels are from Europe made by Klokerholm ,I have used them myself on various occasions and am happy with them,the rear quarter panels are aa direct fit for the swb 70 series but I use them mostly to replace wheel arches on 73 and 75 series,they are very close to OEM fit and I even feel that they use slightly thicker gauge then oem making them less prone to warp when welding.

I have no pictures yet of the fiberglass parts I am bringing from Germany but I have used those in the past and this is what all my friends in Europe use to replace the crusty OEM 7X series windshield frames, I have only 5 of them on the way and 2 are spoken for already ,they are priced at 500$ plus the ride.

Front 7X fenders 300$ a piece

DSCN1207.JPG
DSCN1208.JPG
DSCN1209.JPG
DSCN1214.JPG

Last edited:
I also have some 60 series rear wheel arch lower quarter repair panels on the way,I will take pictures of those and list them when they get here.

I can bring OEM 73 series rear quarter panels also but those are very expensive in Europe and hard to ship,they would probably end up being around a 1000$ arrived in Texas!

Joe

I have no pictures yet of the fiberglass parts I am bringing from Germany but I have used those in the past and this is what all my friends in Europe use to replace the crusty OEM 7X series windshield frames, I have only 5 of them on the way and 2 are spoken for already ,they are priced at 450$ plus the ride.

If you're vouching for the quality I'll take a windshield frame...if it'll fit an FRP'ed '88 BJ74.

SO the rear quarters are only available for the SWB? What about the 74s?

I use these panels to repair the 73/74 panels,only way you can get a 73/74 panel is oem and they are super expensive,I can get them but it is gonna cost to get them to Tx and then to ship em from tx to wherever it needs to be.Those full size replacement quarters are very big to ship and easy to damage on the way.

Hot damn I wish you had these a year ago!!!! Would have saved me so much hammer and weld time! That stuff looks sweet!

Can any of this help me on my troopy panels?? Please help me.
IMG_20160924_134953.jpg

Can any of this help me on my troopy panels?? Please help me.View attachment 1373056

Depends on the damage on your Troopy,I am sure oem can be sourced but they might carry a very steep price tag.Fenders and wheelarches are the same so it all depends on how bad the damage is .

Im very interested in one of the windshield frames, but worried you wouldn't be able to ship via USPS to an APO (Im military stationed in Okinawa).

Im very interested in one of the windshield frames, but worried you wouldn't be able to ship via USPS to an APO (Im military stationed in Okinawa).

USPS will indeed not ship something this size.

Bump and free Mudship to Roundup next week

Will the windshield frame work on a BJ75? I'm not sure what's going on with mine, but I get a huge puddle on the USPS side floor board every time it rains. And I have a cracked windshield. At a minimum, I need a windshield and new gasket, but maybe I'll have to repair/replace my frame as well...

Will the windshield frame work on a BJ75? I'm not sure what's going on with mine, but I get a huge puddle on the USPS side floor board every time it rains. And I have a cracked windshield. At a minimum, I need a windshield and new gasket, but maybe I'll have to repair/replace my frame as well...

It fits 75 pu with fold down windshield frame and most of the 70 series have serious rust issues on the underside of the windshield frame,when you see rust bubbling up on the outside there will be way more underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom