Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold, mods please delete

Have some O'Reilly CV's off of my 06. Used about 3 months before I bought truck and replaced with OE. Could make good trail spares - $50 for the pair.

Also have some headrests that are pretty hacked up. You wouldn't want to use them for your truck but could be good templates if you are tring to fab something and want to try before cutting into your nice headrests. $25 for all 4

Am looking for some wheels for my 06. Stock wheels are pretty torn up. Would like to replace with 100, 200, Tundra, or something that looks fairly stock. Let me know if you have some laying around.

-Rob

I've got a set of 4 stock wheels off my 100 wrapped in 33" duratracs if you're interested.

FJ40 tool box
Fits right behind front seats.
It's the width of the tub
Located in Roswell
FREE

IMG_2559.JPG
IMG_2561.JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find the black leather grainy seat replacement front seat cover for a FJ40? Also looking for full bikini top that stretches all the way to cover the bench seats.

OME 2.5 Heavy/Med shocks and springs for the 80 Series with a little over 20k miles. Does not come with the steering damper, I still have that on my 80. Sorry they are dirty.. $250

IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG

Sold!

For sale.. Landcruiser Phil aux fan for the 80 series, comes with everything needed except the 16 gauge land scaling cable to wire up the kit. Link below looking to get $200 obo

Aux Fan set up for an 80 Series LX450

Have some O'Reilly CV's off of my 06. Used about 3 months before I bought truck and replaced with OE. Could make good trail spares - $50 for the pair.

Also have some headrests that are pretty hacked up. You wouldn't want to use them for your truck but could be good templates if you are tring to fab something and want to try before cutting into your nice headrests. $25 for all 4

Am looking for some wheels for my 06. Stock wheels are pretty torn up. Would like to replace with 100, 200, Tundra, or something that looks fairly stock. Let me know if you have some laying around.

-Rob

Getting rid of my 06 - I didn't do nearly enough due diligence and it is not worth the money that I need to put in. Looking for a 200 series if anyone comes across a sub $45k southern truck.

Also, would like to get the CVs out. They are free! I'll even throw in a free shirt.

Depending on how my 06 trade goes, I may have a full set of grey weather tech mats. I'll list if I can negotiate trade without.

5 Toyota 4x4 White Wagon Wheels

Not OEM. $60 for 5 15x8 wagon wheels.

I'm in Fortson (Columbus) GA
PM here on Mud or text my cell in the CL ad.

Thanks!

SOLD

Last edited:
Got out of my 06 and into a 2013 LC. Awesome truck

I have a full set (front, mid, and rear cargo) of Grey Weathertech mats for a 100 series. Bought in Dec of 2016, used for 4 months. $275

Also have a tow hitch for a 100 series (the full hitch that bolts to frame and encompasses spare). Bought from ABuck on the board for $50. Will sell for the same amount.

1994 FZJ80 factory tow hitch, no hardware, free local pick up

1994 FZJ80 rear bumper corners Ok to fair condition free local pick up.

Last edited:
For Sale: Four used LT285/70R17 Mud Claw Radial M/T tires with 90% tread left. $400 takes them, pick up in Woodstock, GA.

IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg

Set of 4 - Bought these for a Lexus but have a change of plan. Set of 4

Less than 1,000 miles. Perfect condition with factory brand new 285-60-18 Bridgestone Dueler Tires

Images attached shows on a new Landcruiser as well as an older for comparison

Located in Charleston, SC

Will fit Land Cruiser , LX470, LX570, etc.

tire.jpg

tire 2.jpg

tire 3.jpg

tire 4.jpg

tire 6.jpg

1979 LWB 4x4 mini-truck cab, bed, frame and some misc extra parts from two part-outs. Been taken apart for years in project mode but the project isnt ever gonna happen. Be a good start for a 'from scratch' wheeler build or for parts.

Located in Woodstock near Family Tradition Restaurant. I'll be available to show and help load during the second half of the week prior to GSMTR. Earlier viewing can be arranged if desired.

Would really like to get it out of the parents garage by Monday the 22nd. Asking $500 for all.

1979 LWB 4x4 mini-truck cab, bed, frame and some misc extra parts from two part-outs. Been taken apart for years in project mode but the project isnt ever gonna happen. Be a good start for a 'from scratch' wheeler build or for parts.

Located in Woodstock near Family Tradition Restaurant. I'll be available to show and help load during the second half of the week prior to GSMTR. Earlier viewing can be arranged if desired.

Would really like to get it out of the parents garage by Monday the 22nd. Asking $500 for all.

How rusty are the cab, bed, and frame? Do the extra parts include anything from the drive train?

How rusty are the cab, bed, and frame? Do the extra parts include anything from the drive train?

Frame:
Not much rust I don't think (only see it once a year though)
Been stored inside
Has dual fuel tanks (I fabbed a second stock tank on opposite side)
Repaired motor mount
Frame cut off behind rear shackle mounts
Custom T-case crossmember

Bed:
Exterior is pretty bad with rust and dents
Inner is still decent other than 37ish years of use
Tailgate is in Memphis
Stored outside under cover

Cab:
Not very rusty I don't think but has some dents and damages from wheeling and from being moved around a few times.
Interior is removed but a lot of it still present (have doubles of some things including two bench seats)
Rear window busted a few years ago while moving it
Stored outside under cover

Don't think there are any driveline parts with it. Might have some leaf springs but not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom