Parting Out Not parting out selling as a entire bj60 in Tacoma Washington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1984 bj60 land cruiser

The 60 is driveable. Drove it down from Canada about a year ago and decided I wanted to drive another vehicle so parked it. If you live in the Puget Sound Just drive up and inspect the vehicle. It still has the remains of a on board air system on it. It has rebuilt injectors "500$ CDN" and a rebuilt Alternator. A used Edic was installed on it. Some new coolant hoses a few years ago. Prior to me buying it about 10 years ago, the previous original owner replaced the radiator. I replaced the heater fan "5 min labor job!". Springs have lots of life they were replaced 10 years ago. It will need major frame work or replacement frame.

1984 bj60 land cruiser

The 60 is driveable. Drove it down from Canada about a year ago and decided I wanted to drive another vehicle so parked it. If you live in the Puget Sound Just drive up and inspect the vehicle. It still has the remains of a on board air system on it. It has rebuilt injectors "500$ CDN" and a rebuilt Alternator. A used Edic was installed on it. Some new coolant hoses a few years ago. Prior to me buying it about 10 years ago, the previous original owner replaced the radiator. I replaced the heater fan "5 min labor job!". Springs have lots of life they were replaced 10 years ago. It will need major frame work or replacement frame.

I can give you $2200 for it. Would love to restore it to a daily driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom