Carolina Relic Run 2017 - June 9th-11th 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine is in and working as described in the inspection rules. Hangs a little lower than what I expected but the new skid plate will cover it.

View attachment 1426004
Will that valve (proportioning?) in upper right of pic be covered by the skid, too?

Ya know, as someone that reads contracts and agreements on a regular basis, I have a knack for finding creative solutions. That said, no I don't think you need to say that. I think most normal humans wouldn't be googling parking brake definition and applying it to a wheel chock... :)

216cc8840d685b08f97493a3276f029d.jpg

Will that valve (proportioning?) in upper right of pic be covered by the skid, too?

The proportioning valve is far enough up on the frame I expect it will be protected. Only about 1/2" of the knob is below the frame rail. Good eye John!

What will be the difference?
Special interest prize for driver raffle that will ensure an enthusiast will win it against an even playing field since tickets for it will not be sold; one ticket will be included per driver registration.

@FJinTegaCay - if I can only make afternoon trail rides and dinner, am I allowed to register and participate in the driver's raffle?

Absolutely! If in addition to your Land Cruiser you are wanting to bring your "work" truck and need room to set it up, let me know in advance and we will set aside an area especially for it.

Absolutely! If in addition to your Land Cruiser you are wanting to bring your "work" truck and need room to set it up, let me know in advance and we will set aside an area especially for it.

I'll send you a message. I'm wondering if Uhaul will rent me a car hauler for the International to tow the 40...

@alk747triodad If the owners of the Turdle imposter ever want to sell, hook me up! That thing is schweet!

Is a line lock an acceptable parking brake? Also I see winch listed on the vehicle inspection, does everyone really have a winch?

Yes, line lock will pass.

Winches are not required to pass inspection.

Talked with Ward Harris with Cruiser Brothers. They are donating 3 knuckle kits for the raffle 1 which will probably need to be used during the event to get some of these cruisers home. lol

Thanks Ward and George.

Talked with Ward Harris with Cruiser Brothers. They are donating 3 knuckle kits for the raffle 1 which will probably need to be used during the event to get some of these cruisers home. lol

Thanks Ward and George.
Our pleasure with thanks for the opportunity, Marshall. Wish we could be there with you all.

Go break something!! :)

:bounce::bounce2:
EDIT FOR CLARITY: Cruiser Brothers is sponsoring/donating in the name of Terrain Tamer / Harrop elocker installing shops in the Carolinas. Without installers/resellers, we don't have much value!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom