Anyone want to represent the TLC with me at a Jeep event? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JaketheSSnake

SILVER Star
Threads
Im a member of a jeep group on Facebook mainly to network with other off-road enthusiasts since Toyota people are scarce, let alone TLC people around here. They're doing a cruise along the Dragoon trail on the 25th. Nothing too crazy as it's mainly 2 lane roads and gravel along the river I assume. Just a good way to meet some people and take in some nice scenery along the way. It's open to everyone from the sounds of it so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to join me. Sounds like it starts at red Rock dam 9am on the 25th and ends somewhere around Fort Dodge. Not really sure if any other times or stops along the way, it sounds pretty casual.

Not sure if this link works because it might not be a public post

Google map doc
Dragoon Trail Ride

Dragoon Trail Ride

https://m.facebook.com/groups/12761...t_reply&notif_id=1487000990013629&ref=m_notif

Screenshot_2017-02-15-12-50-16_2.png

If I can make work I'm in
Cool! If you know any other members that may be interested, could you tag them? Or anyone else for that matter. I know people don't check this part of mud very often, at least I don't anyways :eek: .The only name I really know is @LS1FJ40 .

I would've been in for sure but that day is the only Saturday that I can't. My daughter's show choir has their huge fundraiser all day and I am in charge of all the money. I will be counting cash from 8am until midnight.

Sounds like a fun little run. Would've been nice to tow a few Heeps... :grinpimp:

Keep us posted if another one comes up!

Will do. I've joined a few other groups on Facebook lately. Hoping to get a few real trail runs in this year. I'd like to check out Miobi still

not going to make it I'll be out of town this weekend
:( Oh well, maybe next time. Should be a nice little drive with a stop for BBQ from the sounds of it. May even get a little snow to make it somewhat interesting :)

Im a member of a jeep group on Facebook mainly to network with other off-road enthusiasts since Toyota people are scarce, let alone TLC people around here. They're doing a cruise along the Dragoon trail on the 25th. Nothing too crazy as it's mainly 2 lane roads and gravel along the river I assume. Just a good way to meet some people and take in some nice scenery along the way. It's open to everyone from the sounds of it so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to join me. Sounds like it starts at red Rock dam 9am on the 25th and ends somewhere around Fort Dodge. Not really sure if any other times or stops along the way, it sounds pretty casual.

Not sure if this link works because it might not be a public post

Google map doc
Dragoon Trail Ride

Dragoon Trail Ride

Mick Smeltzer

Screenshot_2017-02-15-12-50-16_2.png
Are you from the Des Moines area? I recently have signed up on this forum. I live in Des Moines and don't know a single person with a Land Cruiser. I have a 1970 Fj40, 1980 International Scout, and a Wrangler Jku.

Are you from the Des Moines area? I recently have signed up on this forum. I live in Des Moines and don't know a single person with a Land Cruiser. I have a 1970 Fj40, 1980 International Scout, and a Wrangler Jku.
No, I wish. I'm from a little town called Paton. Northwest of DM about 75 miles or so. No cruisers and very few Toyota in general in my area :(. The iowa jeep club is pretty cool and I had a good time with them. Hopefully I can get to more of their events and officially join their club. Plus theyre based im Ames for the most part. They actually allow all makes and models in their club. Jocci is another big club, but they're jeeps only

there are several land cruisers around the Des Moines area but most aren't driven daily
we are going to have a get together in the next month or so I'm trying to get it set up

I don't have a land cruiser but multiple 4Runners. Lately I have been making connections with other Toyota owners mainly 4Runner and Tacoma owners to meet, wrench, and hopefully very soon hit the trails. Hit me up via PM if you have an interest.

I don't have a land cruiser but multiple 4Runners. Lately I have been making connections with other Toyota owners mainly 4Runner and Tacoma owners to meet, wrench, and hopefully very soon hit the trails. Hit me up via PM if you have an interest.
My rear end is out and locks up going forward I'm tearing the rear end out in the church parking lot right now haha

3rd member on the rear axle or rear axle.
I have three in the storage garage, I'm sure Wicker has a couple. If you need something else, post up in the wanted section above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom