For Sale Original 1976 FJ-40 interior parts (Mississippi USA) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After much consideration, I have decided to put new aftermarket seats, seat risers, seatbelts, center console, dash pad, and side mirrors on my 1976 FJ-40, and sell the originals that are in it now.

These are all in good shape. The seats need to be recovered as vinyl has tears on seat part; mirrored glass is cracked on mirrors, but mounting arms and hardware are there; dash pad has cracks, but can be re-covered with a $60 dash cap.

So, the items I would have for sale are from a 1976 FJ-40:
original dash pad
original seat risers (these are the mounts that go from the floor pan to the seats. On '76 model the gas tank is under the passenger seat, so it is a bracket that raises the seat over the tank on that side.)
original side mirrors (cracked glass) and mounting arms
original seats (need to be recovered as vinyl has cracked)
original seat belts
original center console

Interest in mirrors

Interested in the seat belts. PM incoming.

I'm in Meridian and I am interested in the center console. will come and pick up unless you may come this way for some reason. Do you seats have headrests? If so I would be interested in them also.

Tried sending you a PM. In box is full... I'm interested in the seat brackets. How much would you ask for all of the brackts? What condition are they in? I'd need them shipped to 04074.

Tried sending you a PM. In box is full... I'm interested in the seat brackets. How much would you ask for all of the brackts? What condition are they in? I'd need them shipped to 04074.
The seat brackets (think they are called risers) have some rust, but are really fine. I had already bought a new seat riser kit from CCOT (for $225!) when I realized there wasn't anything wrong with the ones I had. I can get you a picture but it may be next week. Sorry about the Inbox being full; I've deleted some stuff, so it should be OK now. Maybe $65 +shipping. I think shipping would be around $15 if they will all fit in medium size box.

The seat brackets (think they are called risers) have some rust, but are really fine. I had already bought a new seat riser kit from CCOT (for $225!) when I realized there wasn't anything wrong with the ones I had. I can get you a picture but it may be next week. Sorry about the Inbox being full; I've deleted some stuff, so it should be OK now. Maybe $65 +shipping. I think shipping would be around $15 if they will all fit in medium size box.
If it's just surface rust that's OK. It's all of the risers correct? Meaning, both passenger and drivers side for in front and at the rear of each seat. Send me an email at jd.groshon@gmail.com. I'd like to see a pic and I can give you my address. Thanks!

Pics and price for Dash pad
I will have to get you some pics of the dash pad. It has cracks in a few places where the sun has baked it for all these years, but you can buy a dash cap to re-cover it if you wanted. $60 plus shipping. I would have to check on the shipping cost.

How much for the center console, shipped to 04110

If you can get that upper dash pad to me here in Salem OR (97304) for 80 bucks, I will take it.... (if its still for sale) :)

OK, I still have the upper dash pad. I will check on shipping cost to 97304.

Updates:
seatbelts sold
seats sold
center console sold

Still have seat risers and upper dash pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom