What is the Gold Country... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been busy with the wedding planning and all that goes with that.... Getting married and the honeymoon! Lol. Haven't done much with or to the 80 lately but it's gonna need some work before it's due for smog in February.

I guess i fall in to "Gold Country" turf, so I figured I'd check in here. Anyone alive? Seems pretty quiet since Oct.

I guess i fall in to "Gold Country" turf, so I figured I'd check in here. Anyone alive? Seems pretty quiet since Oct.

What area you from?
It has been pretty quiet The last few months

yeah we're still around

I'm in Sacramento

Yep! New too, and ready to do some meet ups and trail rides. Coming from T4R and excited to see how my 100 handles off road! Main reasons for vehicle change was sleeping space during hunting trips in El Dorado! Retired Navy Chief down in Vacaville. Looking fwd to meeting new LC owners, Jason

See you guys next year!

FB_IMG_1532568775848.jpg

That was such a fun trip! I’ll miss it this go around!

Good day everyone.

I am posting here to let y’all know that as of yesterday I have transplanted my family and myself to the free part of America (Tennessee).

I’ll still be posting in here and all that good stuff, but I was looking to see if anyone wanted to take over the “moderator” portion for the clubhouse seeing how I’m no longer in the gold country.

Shoot me a pm if you’re interested.

0E86091F-160D-46A1-92E6-88909E18B8DF.jpeg

DF3E1DC0-A8B7-44AF-A525-7F4B73598E78.jpeg

Sad to see you go, but totally understand. I've never really looked, but are there other groups nearby? Might be easier to just migrate/merge into a different group? Thank you for all the work/time as moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom