Height gain after Alignment Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got my truck back from TJ performance in Orange. Had OME 865s / Torsions / diff drop / Slee Ucas / Fox 2.0s. Truck rides Amazing much better than stock. However their idea of level differs from mine. They had the torsions cranked so high there was 15mm of down travel.

Before
B0A5C6C0-DB63-4458-8254-C573B69C6541_zpsjbkbeacb.jpg

After my adjustment at home
D7FE1B5C-3A58-404C-A0B9-B2DE35236CD2_zpsahmfw5lm.jpg

I now have around 75mm of down travel but Now my tires look like this \\ //. So I will definitely need another alignment. My question is will the truck gain/lose any height after the alignment?

The truck measures 30 inches from the fender to the bottom of the wheel. In a perfect world I would like around 30.75 (Looks dead level to me) Should I crank the torsions more because I will lose height? Or leave them in case I gain height?

Thanks guys!

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. When adjusting my torsion bars can I do one side at a time? Or do both front tires have to be off the ground?

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. When adjusting my torsion bars can I do one side at a time? Or do both front tires have to be off the ground?

It's doable, but I would probably want both sides hanging free to get accurate and even measurements. Also it's less work raising and lowering the car if you do both sides at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom