Red Line Drilled and Slotted Land Cruiser Rotors 8/80-1/90 40/60/70 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RLMS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.redlinelandcruisers.com
Trying to find a factory fit brake rotor upgrade for the front of our beloved Toyota Land Cruisers, with out breaking the bank has been next to impossible - UNTIL NOW! We are offering these Red Line Drilled and Slotted Land Cruiser Rotors for 8/80 - 1/90 40-Series / 60-Series / 70-Series Land Cruisers.
Sold as pair, comes with semi-metallic pads!

Brakes & Rotors - Red Line Land Cruisers

- Justin / Red Line Land Cruisers

DSC04235.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference between these rotors and the older ones? My land cruiser is a 6/79.

What is the difference between these rotors and the older ones? My land cruiser is a 6/79.

The difference is the mounting of the rotor to the wheel bearing hub! These use the lug studs to mount the rotor with 2 additional bolts. The other style Toyota did mounts the rotor with 6 bolts to the WB Hub. The rest of the dimensions are the same.

We have the "Early" pre 1980 style rotors as well!

Justin / Red Line Land Cruisers

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference is the mounting of the rotor to the wheel bearing hub! These use the lug studs to mount the rotor with 2 additional bolts. The other style Toyota did mounts the rotor with 6 bolts to the WB Hub. The rest of the dimensions are the same.

We have the "Early" pre 1980 style rotors as well!

Justin / Red Line Land Cruisers
I am interested in upgrading my rotors for my 78 FJ40. I am converting an FJ60 rear housing to full floating and am using my front wheel hubs, spindles, and brakes for the rear and I am interested in upgraded rotors.
Where is the best place to get Toyota calipers? My calipers are original and have not been used since 1991 so I am sure they are frozen up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom