100 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you probably have listed what I'm asking for very early in the post of what all is included, but would you mind re-posting the following:
  • What interior lights are included in the kit.
  • What exterior lights, DLR, tail lights, license plate light, etc. that are included.
  • Also which lights the LX have that the LC doesn't?
  • Can one do the dash lights, center console back lights, etc. too? I don't believe that's in your kit, but is there a kit for that? Basically to LED everything.
A list would be very helpful.
And one last thing since you are kind of the LED guru, what headlight LED product would you suggest that would be plug and play?

Many thanks Pfran42!

I know you probably have listed what I'm asking for very early in the post of what all is included, but would you mind re-posting the following:
  • What interior lights are included in the kit.
  • What exterior lights, DLR, tail lights, license plate light, etc. that are included.
  • Also which lights the LX have that the LC doesn't?
  • Can one do the dash lights, center console back lights, etc. too? I don't believe that's in your kit, but is there a kit for that? Basically to LED everything.
A list would be very helpful.
And one last thing since you are kind of the LED guru, what headlight LED product would you suggest that would be plug and play?

Many thanks Pfran42!

• There is a pic of everything included in the 1st post of this thread.
  • Option when purchasing the kit:
    • Parking lights
    • License plate lights
  • LX and 100 are the same kit.
  • One can do dash and shifter lights by purchasing small #74 wedge bulbs from a supplier like SuperBrightLEDs.com.
Here is another pic (with locations):

20120227_204424__52348.1333756859.1280.1280.jpg

Hope this helps!

Thanks Paul.
Still have a question about headlights and tail lights. Any comments on vendors or products for simple plug and play?

Also, what are you charging these days for your kits?
Your original prices are a few years old now and not sure if the kits are cheaper because of LED technology is getting cheaper or if your kits are costing more because of cost of living or... staying the same.

I'm very interested, just need to get the budget for it. I know it's not much but right now... Things are tight.

Thanks again.

I'm very interested, just need to get the budget for it. I know it's not much but right now... Things are tight.

Well if it means anything, it's by far my most appreciated and most often used mod ;) 100% worth it.

I was going to order from some
Chinese websites as I've done for all my other vehicles but saw this post on here. Seems a bit steep these days unless the prices have changed? What is the cost of the current kit? Will be installing on my new LX470 and always like supporting us sellers when possible.

Thanks!

How do you pull out the front two lights and replace them? I'm having trouble gripping a round glass

IMG_0991.JPG

Having the same trouble with the door bulbs. How do you grip them to pull them out? Or am I missing some trick

I was going to order from some
Chinese websites as I've done for all my other vehicles but saw this post on here. Seems a bit steep these days unless the prices have changed? What is the cost of the current kit? Will be installing on my new LX470 and always like supporting us sellers when possible.

Thanks!
So have the prices changed? Where are updated prices?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take that as a, "no, the prices haven't changed and the website is indeed up to date" haha! :)

What color light are they? Sorry if this is listed somewhere already, but I didn't see a color temperature when I looked at the site.

I have leds I've bought for the interior lights for my other car, but they are around 6000K and that's too blueish for my preference. I'd love to find something in the ballpark of 3500K-4000K. Can you tell me what yours are?

Thanks!

Looks like they are 50.00 without the backup lights and a more basic kit for 40.00

I'm having an issue. Just received my kit and everything is installed. The middle row LED wont turn off when set to "DOOR". It will turn off when set to "OFF", but when set to "DOOR", it refuses to turn off. The 3rd row rear one works just fine when set to "DOOR"; it turns on and off every time the doors shut. All the map lights shut off when the doors close. Any ideas?? That thing is REALLY stuck in there with that 3M tape; I really dont want to have to pry it off it all avoidable.

NVM, I forgot about the delay on the center-row light after getting out, duhhhhhh, I'll show myself out......

Just got mine in the mail and installed all including the reverse lights in less than 45 minutes. HUGE change and so much more light. Well worth the cost! Thank you!

Any chance that I can order specific bulbs. I have the entire kit but I had a bulb go bad (Red map light). Any chance I can order the standard LED front map bulb only. Kit came already installed, so I don't have any spares. 04 100.

Will most likely order the 60 series combo kit as well.

Thanks.

I can send it free of charge. Just send an email to support@pfranleds.com with your original order number and what you need'

The kit came installed in the 100 already. So I didn't actually order the kit, so I don't have an order number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom