ARB Air locker sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Valley Hybrids has ARB Air lockers on sale right now.

This sale includes all the ARB lockers. All the ARB lockers for Toyota applications are $949 along with many others. Most of the "larger" units for 3/4 and 1-ton units are $1059.

If you purchase a single ARB air locker, you get a free CKSA12 compressor and free shipping.
If you purchase two ARB lockers, then you get a free CKMA12 compressor and free shipping.

We can also supply diff rebuild kits, gear sets, knuckle kits and everything else to rebuild/lock/rehear your axles.

Sale is good until the end of March. CA residents pay sales tax. Shipping within the United States only.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, need a quote or would like to place an order. Unlike too many other vendors, we offer full tech support for everything we sell and we I stall these parts here at our shop.

Thanks in advance!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Orangefj45@sbcglobal.net
Shop phone 209-475-8808

image.jpeg

Thanks for the inquiries and orders via pms!!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

:steer:Is a 24 volt air compressor available?

ARB does offer the medium and dual compressors in 24 volt units.

But they do not offer the smaller unit in 24 volts.

Thanks for the orders!!!!

Valley Hybrids has ARB Air lockers on sale right now.

This sale includes all the ARB lockers. All the ARB lockers for Toyota applications are $949 along with many others. Most of the "larger" units for 3/4 and 1-ton units are $1059.

If you purchase a single ARB air locker, you get a free CKSA12 compressor and free shipping.
If you purchase two ARB lockers, then you get a free CKMA12 compressor and free shipping.

We can also supply diff rebuild kits, gear sets, knuckle kits and everything else to rebuild/lock/rehear your axles.

Sale is good until the end of March. CA residents pay sales tax. Shipping within the United States only.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, need a quote or would like to place an order. Unlike too many other vendors, we offer full tech support for everything we sell and we I stall these parts here at our shop.

Thanks in advance!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Orangefj45@sbcglobal.net
Shop phone 209-475-8808

View attachment 1409970
Nice to see ARB helping LC owners in NA. I wish I lived in Austrilia.

Interested in lockers for an 97 lx450 Under 100k. And want to finally do some upgrades ...but am a complete newbie when it comes to drive train and pretty much everything else cruiser like. Please send me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom