Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Verdict on the sliders? Vey nice. They are very impressive in person. They appear to be built to a standard perhaps above the ($$$$) Slee sliders. Took them out in the Montana wilderness and covered them in mud, ice, rain and probably multiple types of farm animal poop. They are very good so far. I was also worried about them being slippery, but they are not really that slippery, even when coated with misc debris. I think part of this more than expected sure footedness is due to the perfect angle. Out of all the sliders I have ever seen for any vehicle these are in the top tier construction wise and the price is more towards the middle to bottom. Great value, built by a true gentleman and artist. IMHO. These look MILES better than a few "Sliders" I have seen, namely the ARB "sliders" which I find amusing in there lack of any true protection.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope they give you years of use and protection.

J

Sliders and rack pics back form a customer this morning.

J

IMG951979_01.jpg
IMG951980_01.jpg
IMG951981_01.jpg
IMG951983_01.jpg

BRAND X--- never seen one that wasn't crooked.... Maybe not fully installed.....

J

There is a little story about why it's crooked. I'll just say it was intentionally installed that way ;).

Great looking sliders. Got mine from slee when he did my old man emu 2 inch lift 3+ years ago but they work for me I only go to the mall

. . . or the Lexus dealership for free cookies, right?

j/k

Happy customer here......Big Dog panhard rod, ComeUp 12.5 winch (mounted in Slee Blueberry) and TT sliders. It's been a pleasure working with Jason.

20170320_155659.jpg

Cooper LT285 75 16s..........so far so good (100 miles?). Smooth and quite on the highway - happy with the way they balanced. Excellent in the slop as well, spring mud and snow with a bit of slick rock crawling and steep loose cobble climbs. And that was with 35 lbs pressure.

Might as well ad U-Joints to the line-up

98 - Early '02 FRONT -- OEM Toyota 54.50 each shipped (TOYO is looking at making this joint, but too limited production)
98 - Early '02 REAR -- TOYO 35.00 each shipped

Late '02 - 2007 -- TOYO FRONT AND REAR--- 35.00 each shipped

J

IMG_20170601_151630572.jpg
IMG_20170601_151753269.jpg
IMG_20170601_151806364.jpg

Last edited:
The step option for the sliders look real good.

Are your 100 series roof racks on your site?

NM, found em!

The step option for the sliders look real good.

Are your 100 series roof racks on your site?

I don't have the racks on the website. There are some pics in the gallery, but contact me with what you are looking for and I'll shoot you a quote on a rack.

Rack + sliders = discount when ordered together.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom