Builds Building the dream (PZJ77) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want new factory lenses. The led section is cool, I just wish it had amber turn lens.

You're looking for these:

IMG_20170127_153812.jpg

DEPO P/N: 212-1974PXU

You will need to swap the lens over onto your current units because, as far as I know, they never made them in a 24v version. This was my quick test fit. They were difficult to find though, and DEPO makes no mention of them in their current parts catalog.

No idea. I assume yes if they're factory. I know I can order just the lens new. I'm fairly certain they will work.

That's it! Any chance you know how/were to order?

Believe it or not... Amazon.jp. They are marketed for the LJ78. Not sure if you can get international shipping, but could possibly be easier to ship that way than it was for me out here. Now I'm waiting for my 24v units to get in to complete the install.

I got my new radiator from Odd Iron Off-road (Over view of Odd Iron Off Road and offerings for Land Cruisers and off road vehicles) installed last night. Build and fitment is great. Long story short my old radiator crapped out last Sunday while my truck was warming up. Crack in the lower right section in the veins. Some pictures after I took it out:

IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

It was clearly time. Not withstanding, it's likely the original unit.

Made a few phone calls and with the help of @1978HJ45 and Rob Smith I had a radiator at my home waiting a few days later. I did get the 1hz rad. It's plug and play and I'm supper happy it worked well for my 1PZ engine.

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

Now I need to order new hoses and overflow tank from @cruiseroutfit ... But I'm waiting for an upcoming big purchase :grinpimp:

It's all aluminum, hand made to toyota specs. All rob needs is a frame number. I don't have anything bother then factory gauges, but temps have dropped and held to the lower 8th on the gauge (was lower quarter). I'm about 200km in to my 500km trip to Knoxville. I'll post findings in the mountains as well. Thus far I'm super happy, my engine seems to be as well. Mpg has jumped to 22 from 20.

Made it in to Knoxville a little bit ago. Trip was great. I only noticed the temp gauge rise a little bit during the first big climb into the Smokies right after the boarder. It's a high enough climb that my ears equalized. I assume it's about a 3000ft climb to between 4 and 5000ft. Absolutely impressed with this radiator.

image.jpeg
I would definitely suggest this view at Windrock. The parking lot / store is visible in the lower, center portion of the photo.

Last edited:
They are 8.25r16, roughly 33x8. They really are perfect size. Zero scrubbing up front that I noticed.

They look right at home on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom