Baby hauler / new toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well just traded the FR-S for this 2011 Trail Edition with 70k on the clock!

IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG

No Ash...I have no money for bolt ons:flipoff2:

But go ahead and dream!

you will now mix up with John's? Pretty sexy... You can still put the baby under the front seat.....

you will now mix up with John's? Pretty sexy... You can still put the baby under the front seat.....

Different shade of red

You can deal with momma regarding the baby!

Very sweet.

His taillight isn't busted.. We can keep it straight.

congrats

Thanks!

So it came with a PaRtY! button, WOOoOoO!

IMG_2714.JPG

WTF is PARTY MODE?

Beautiful!

Yes...party mode?!?

Taken from Reddit - "Taken from the manual. "In party mode, the sound volume from the speakers on the back door is bigger than in base mode. (The output from the speakers on the rear doors will be transferred to the back door speakers.)"."

A noticeable difference in sound, it seems to adjust the equalizer for a much fuller sound. I could see turning it off when others are in the car for easier conversation.

I must be old and boring because I don't see the appeal.

Taken from Reddit - "Taken from the manual. "In party mode, the sound volume from the speakers on the back door is bigger than in base mode. (The output from the speakers on the rear doors will be transferred to the back door speakers.)"."

A noticeable difference in sound, it seems to adjust the equalizer for a much fuller sound. I could see turning it off when others are in the car for easier conversation.

That is NOT what "party mode" is! The button is for turning the party "on" or "off" and it is not a toy. Why in the world would you want to listen to anyone in the back seat anyway?

I think you should re-wire this button to play the Oooga horn.

Lol, one day that horn will go on the 40.

I read through my manual and the real use for party mode is for listening to music outside of the vehicle. It turns off the back door speakers and sends more amplification to the lift gate speakers while adjusting the EQ for a fuller sound outside.

Also discovered the original owner installed front seat heaters and placed the button next to the seat controls instead of the stock location on the console. My butt will be warm and toasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom