Parts For Sale/ Trade/ Free / Wanted/ Not Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello anybody have a decent 40 roof cap that could be cleaned up and used? Also looking for EDIC relay for 81 BJ42thanks...

I have a running 2F with an almost new coated Man a fre header, and a pretty new starter, it's coming out for a V8, anybody want it or know someone who might? e mail me, cruiserdog1@gmail.com the header was around $500 Canadian I think, buy the header get a motor for free!

Hello anybody have a decent 40 roof cap that could be cleaned up and used? Also looking for EDIC relay for 81 BJ42thanks...
I've got a cap off my 78, has some holes where a roof rack was attached but overall pretty good condition, I'm in Grande Prairie 780 518 1440, Chris

Hey that's awesome I'll give you a call tomorrow Chris...Thanks.

<SOLD>All my 70 series Land Cruiser stuff. All-of-it. <SOLD>

20160530_202728799_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

I have an edic I just took off a 85 3b that I'm putting into my 79 fj40. If you know anyone on the island or can get it make me an offer and it is yours

All my 70 series Land Cruiser stuff. All-of-it.
BJ74 230,000 km ( the one in my sig line . It is older now and the front clip is off in anticipation of a body swap that I'm never going to finish. Runs and works as good as ever. )
LJ78 190,000 km ( good body, bad engine. runs but smokey)
Spare 13BT long block. actually whole engine in parts minus the turbo
Some alternators and starters, filters, NOS Toyota parts and rebuild kits, voltage converters, BJ70 wiring harness, some LHD conversion parts, complete old 3B. Bins of stuff I can't remember.

$10,000 CAD / $7500 US or trade for best 80 or 100 series.
<EDIT> Found the 100 series now I need bumpers, tires, sliders, etc. <EDIT>

View attachment 1362186
Lol! If I get any more carrying cases I will be divorced!

BJ74 230,000 km ( the one in my sig line . It is older now and the front clip is off in anticipation of a body swap that I'm never going to finish. Runs and works as good as ever. )
Some alternators and starters, filters, NOS Toyota parts and rebuild kits, voltage converters, BJ70 wiring harness, some LHD conversion parts, complete old 3B. Bins of stuff I can't remember.

View attachment 1362186
Do you have or know where I can get any 3b/13b-t a/c parts?

Mainy the brackets for the compressor and pulley tensioner. I can modify another compressor if I have to, but would pref r to have the right one. I know it's a long shot.... a cooling unit for a LHD? I'll pretty much take anything related to the a/c since we're starting from scratch, but that's the most important stuff.
Thanks

Hey guys just a buyer beware!!!

Had a guy contact me about a 40 tub he had for sale in the lethbridge area. Claims to be an older guy so i was patient with him not really answereing questions. We agreed id leave a small deposit till i could get down to see it in a few days or so. Claimed ot be 65 and fixed cruisers and jeeps as a hobby. Did not know what paypal was only e-transfer. We agreed a $100 deposit was fine as he uses etranfers to send his kids money etc. I told him i might have a buddy come look at it before i could and get some good pics. Said no problem. Anyways he accepts the tranfer after trying to get me to send it again saying it didnt work i made an error. I say ill wait for my bank to contact me about an error. Well after it was accepted he went silent till this morning at 5am and started texting me from a diff phone number calling me rude etc.... Saying he is keeping the money for being so arrogant i didnt respond then got a text 2hrs ltr saying he needed $300 to hold the tub as another guy wanted it also. I knew it was a scam right there and then. He then was threatneing to kick my teeth in and kept calling me rude. Said he found me on FB so know where i live... (scare tactic) i talked to a cop buddy of mine.

Anyways buyer beware please. was a 587 number.

My own fault for falling for it just looking out for others!

Got a copy of the ad? I know people in Lethbridge, but not that guy..LOL

At this point i dont even think he was in lethbridge i think it was all a scam right from the start. Was no ad he contacted me via kijiji.

At this point i dont even think he was in lethbridge i think it was all a scam right from the start. Was no ad he contacted me via kijiji.
Hmmm, that is a bit spooky.

<EVERYTHING SOLD PENDING FUNDS>

View attachment 1362186

UPDATE <EVERYTHING SOLD PENDING FUNDS>

I broke up the package and sold the LJ78.

Also sold the Tundra, I'm on a roll. The Sequoia is next!

If I don't have to move, ship, dismantle, box up, meet you midweek in the daytime or in any other way expend more energy than to point at it and take your money you can come get the BJ74 and all remaining 70 series stuff for $5000 cdn. ($3727 US)

If I can’t find a buyer for the whole rig I’ll hire someone to part it out and the price per piece will be much higher.

I would no longer consider it a good candidate for a restoration. This last winter seemed tougher than ever on it and the sheetmetal is all quite crusty. If you happened to have a decent BJ74 or wanted to drop an aftermarket 40 series body on a much improved chassis this might be the pile-o-parts you are looking for.

The good things...

13BT with all the airconditioning bits.

· Includes Webasto diesel heater, plumbed in but never run in this rig.

· Recent new water pump

H55f Five speed

4.7:1 Marlin Toybox (Not many of these in circulation)

Stock spitcase with Factory PTO

· Output reoriented for a rear facing shaft driving a Prince Hydraulic pump.

60 series axles.

· Sky wide track kit in front.

· Luke arms,

· DOM Steering linkages.

· Rear is a full floater. With 1.5” spacers

FJ Cruiser 17” wheels with 37” Toyo MTs. At least 70% remaining tread. (qty5)

Custom front and rear bumpers.

· Front contains a Superwinch Hydraulic wrecker winch. Rated 8000 lbs but breaks 5/16” Amsteel blue at will.

· 7” IPF pencil beams with 100W 24V bulbs

· 40 series bezel shaped aluminum fairlead

· Rear has tire carrier and fuel carrier and wraparound rocker protection. Bolts up to factory frame connection and the hitch mount

· Includes Pintle hitch

Interior roll cage

( Don’t look at the welds too closely)

Additional spare 13BT long block ( all but the exhaust manifold and turbo actually)

The bad things.

· Roof top tent is included but has been regularly filled with water. Probably like a petri dish in there.

· The sheet metal is all beyond reasonable use. What isn’t rusted is banged up.

· The front clip is off the vehicle in anticipation of a body off project that hasn’t happened.

· Many small leaks. The Steering box and T-Case drip small amounts on the driveway. The cooling system seems great since I swapped the water pump.

Not interested in trades that take up space but I would consider adding cash for a well used GX470 or something else that can be made to go off-road with 6 people. Perhaps some 100 series bumpers/sliders. There also seems to be a large demand in my home for laptops or tablet computers. If you have a source we should talk.

Photos here > LJ78 andBJ70 for sale <EVERYTHING SOLD PENDING FUNDS>

Last edited:
UPDATE

If I don't have to move, ship, dismantle, box up, meet you midweek in the daytime or in any other way expend more energy than to point at it and take your money you can come get the BJ74 and all remaining 70 series stuff for $5000 cdn. ($3727 US)

If I can’t find a buyer for the whole rig I’ll hire someone to part it out and the price per piece will be much higher.

I would no longer consider it a good candidate for a restoration. This last winter seemed tougher than ever on it and the sheetmetal is all quite crusty. If you happened to have a decent BJ74 or wanted to drop an aftermarket 40 series body on a much improved chassis this might be the pile-o-parts you are looking for.

The good things...

· Recent new water pump

H55f Five speed

60 series axles.

· Luke arms,

· DOM Steering linkages.

· Front contains a Superwinch Hydraulic wrecker winch. Rated 8000 lbs but breaks 5/16” Amsteel blue at will.

· Rear has tire carrier and fuel carrier and wraparound rocker protection. Bolts up to factory frame connection and the hitch mount

· Includes Pintle hitch

Interior roll cage

Additional spare 13BT long block ( all but the exhaust manifold and turbo actually)

The bad things.

· Roof top tent is included but has been regularly filled with water. Probably like a petri dish in there.

· The front clip is off the vehicle in anticipation of a body off project that hasn’t happened.

· Many small leaks. The Steering box and T-Case drip small amounts on the driveway. The cooling system seems great since I swapped the water pump.

Not interested in trades that take up space but I would consider adding cash for a well used GX470 or something else that can be made to go off-road with 6 people. Perhaps some 100 series bumpers/sliders. There also seems to be a large demand in my home for laptops or tablet computers. If you have a source we should talk.

Photos here > LJ78 andBJ70 for sale

I have seen these parts and the build and participate in some parts of the build.

I cannot begin to say what a smokeshow of a deal this is.

If I had any time/space this would be mine.

To our US friends, the 13B-T is better in every way than the 3B, again worth it for that reason alone.

Somebody give this stuff a good home.

Hoping I can make this work! I'm waiting to get some shipping quotes. Hopefully come in soon

UPDATE

The good things...

· Recent new water pump

H55f Five speed

60 series axles.

· Luke arms,

· DOM Steering linkages.

· Includes Pintle hitch

Interior roll cage

The bad things.

Photos here > LJ78 andBJ70 for sale
Your link for pics is not working for me. But would like to see them if possible.

two 13BT's, those wheels/tires, a toybox.... man there's a lot of good stuff in there!!!!