Wanted under the seat jack holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

curtislow

Third fj40
Threads
Looking for a reasonably priced jack holder that was under drivers seat 1970-19777 maybe.Also ja
ck rod holder brackets.
Hey, why not go crazy, window regulator plates for older style front doors.I'm not looking for operational window regulators,I'm going to just use the plates for my half doors.And what the heck door handles and mechanisms for said doors. Phew, thats askin alot. Thanks Kevin in Ma.

I have the two metal jack rod brackets for under the rear jump seat. Resonably priced as in yours for free. Just shoot me a PM with address and I will get them in the mail soon.

Cheers

Goebs

74 and older door parts, right?

I can probably come up with the door lock mechanisms and non-working regulator for $100.

As far as I know the jack used a clamp it snapped into in the tool box thru the 72 model. 73-78 was a bracket that the jack expanded against to hold it in place. Other side it rested against was the high side in the tub at the back of the front seats.

As far as I know the jack used a clamp it snapped into in the tool box thru the 72 model. 73-78 was a bracket that the jack expanded against to hold it in place. Other side it rested against was the high side in the tub at the back of the front seats.
Ok thanks ,I'm looking for the 73-78 bracket.

He needs one of these. I don't have any of them for sale right now.
image.jpeg

I saw that 70-77 and stuck with 70 oops. Still have some but the pile is dwindling. Thanks for clarifying, John
DSC02730.JPG

Glad to help. How was your desert trip?

Glad to help. How was your desert trip?
Short Hijack.......Good, Best part was training some El Dorado County deputies in their Rubicon trail Jeeps, 12' of snow here. Stayed in Cantil and did daytrips, one day almost 100 miles and no pavement. High speed, granny rock crawlin, winching and Whoops driving. Pinacles, Fremont peak area, Red rock Canyon, the narrows, Jawbone Canyon. Johnson Valley on the 10th,
DSC02707.JPG
DSC02709.JPG
Indian Wells Brewing Co. Joshua Tree National Park.
Hijack Over

Turns out I was looking in the wrong place!
IMG_0987.JPG

I figured @pardion had you covered. I have to see how many jacks I have left before deciding to part with a bracket. Are you interested in anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom