Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ran to the gas station the other night to grab a few drinks. A large soda that I put in the console sub pocket, and a cappuccino that I carefully placed on the flat surface next to the shifters. It was only 3 blocks, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem. The soda tipped forward and spilled all over the shifters, which irritated me obviously, so I sped up to get home and clean up. Of course that meant the cappuccino slid over and dumped onto my leg. That felt fantastic!

Long story short, I ordered a single cup holder for the front, and the dual rear one. It should have been on of my first fixes/mods. Also, I'm not sure if its supposed to, but the teq15 discount still works.

I ran to the gas station the other night to grab a few drinks. A large soda that I put in the console sub pocket, and a cappuccino that I carefully placed on the flat surface next to the shifters. It was only 3 blocks, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem. The soda tipped forward and spilled all over the shifters, which irritated me obviously, so I sped up to get home and clean up. Of course that meant the cappuccino slid over and dumped onto my leg. That felt fantastic!

Long story short, I ordered a single cup holder for the front, and the dual rear one. It should have been on of my first fixes/mods. Also, I'm not sure if its supposed to, but the teq15 discount still works.
Thanks for the order. Your drink spilling days will be over soon. I did extend the TEQ15 promo for another month.

Just a heads up to all, that I am heading out of town through the 2nd of July for some camping, fishing, and hiking with the family. I wont be able to process or ship any orders until I return. I made sure I have a good batch of all products in stock so when I return I will be able to immediately start shipping. Sorry for the delay but I wanted to get the message out there. I leave early tomorrow morning so I will try my best to get any orders that come in today boxed up tonight and dropped off at the post office on Monday along our trip route but no gauratees.

I'm back from camping and the first huge wave of orders go out today. The rest of the orders that came in while I was gone will go out tomorrow and the ones that came in over the last two days will go out on Wednesday. Then I will be able to finally breath again.

So I'm heading back out for another week of camping, fishing, and hiking with the kids. I will be shipping out all orders that came in yesterday on my way out of town today. I will get back on the 1st of August and will process orders on the 2nd and ship on the 3rd.

just got back in town to a mtn. of orders. I will do my very best to make sure all orders that came in while I was gone will go out by Thursday. Any new ones will probably ship by Friday.

Hi, i would like to order a double cup holder ( 2 of them ) also one of the cool front badges... Can you PM me and let know how what and where to order Thanks! Peter

I don't know if you have had enough interest, but I'm definitely in on buying just about anything you would make for a 60 (especially badges or a cupholder.)

I don't know if you have had enough interest, but I'm definitely in on buying just about anything you would make for a 60 (especially badges or a cupholder.)
The 60/62 series cup holders are being developed right now. Hopefully I will have that project wrapped up in the next couple weeks.

Just a heads up to anyone planning on putting in an order before Christmas. We will be heading out of town from 12/18-12/29 visiting family in Colorado. Any orders that need to be shipped out and delivered by Christmas must be placed by this Thursday 12/15 in order to be shipped out before I leave and delivered before Christmas. No orders will ship out during the dates we will be gone. Orders we resume shipping out on 12/30.

We got back from Colorado last night. We will be unpacking today and will start processing this mountain of orders this afternoon. I will start shipping out order tomorrow. They will ship out in the order they were placed. Should take about 3 days to get all orders out that came in from 8/18-8/28.

Last edited:
I wanted to give a heads up to the 70 series guys. I am officially starting the cup holder development for the 70 series crowd. I have a lot going on so it will be a semi slow development, but I should have some prototypes to show off in early February.

Just wanted to let you know how great your cup holders are, I purchased the set for both front and back. Wow! Sure makes life allot easier and looks and fitment are perfect. I thank you, and my family thanks you. No more spilled beverages in our truck! Thanks again!... highly recommend your products!

Just wanted to let you know how great your cup holders are, I purchased the set for both front and back. Wow! Sure makes life allot easier and looks and fitment are perfect. I thank you, and my family thanks you. No more spilled beverages in our truck! Thanks again!... highly recommend your products!
Thanks for the kind words. Glad your happy with the cup holders.

Will you be making TEQ badges for the new Tacoma?
I will eventually have badges for most Toyota Trucks and SUVs. It just takes a lot of time to get to them all. I know my 5th Gen 4Runner badges fit on the newer Tacomas as well, but I don't know about the 2016+.

just curious if you have thought about a drop in cupholder tray type thing for the GX470. The cupholder is like an inch deep and everyone complains about them.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom