Wanted Drivers side front door handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says, I need a driver's side front door handle. I don't need the whole assembly, just the handle has cracked beyond belief...

Post up or PM me if you have this part.

cheers!

Joel

As the title says, I need a driver's side front door handle. I don't need the whole assembly, just the handle has cracked beyond belief...

Post up or PM me if you have this part.

cheers!

Joel

the title doesn't specify what series rig?

I have one that came with my 1991, brand new, never installed. Give me what you want for it, but cover the shiping and its yours. Im in Wilmington NC, so shipping shouldnt be too bad! Message me if this is what you want, and i can mail i out Tuesday morning!

Thanks, @Marine7 !

I'll PM you

@3_puppies thanks for the heads up, it is for my 80 series... my 40 series metal handle is likely to never break!

my 40 series metal handle is likely to never break!

don't count on it, they break also, mostly as the hinges wear and the door doesn't get adjusted properly.

Compared to the 80, which is much younger of a vehicle, I should say it's much less likely to break

You should see my wife's 2007 Tahoe, the plastic handles are very breakable, lol

Hey Joel, check your local pick a part for camrys of the same era; same door pulls and trim!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom