Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a wee bit of rain in Southern Georgia. Unfortunately there have been numerous deaths and injuries from the weather. View attachment 1386946
Yeah the weather this weekend was a bit nuts. Zack, Lee and Tyler came to the house for a bit. Several tornadoes went north and south of us then of course the big one in Adel that killed like 11 people. Some houses and a Walmart are destroyed here but the big ones went south!

I believe there are seven counties including the one I live in that has been declared state disaster areas by the governor.

Yeah the weather this weekend was a bit nuts. Zack, Lee and Tyler came to the house for a bit. Several tornadoes went north and south of us then of course the big one in Adel that killed like 11 people. Some houses and a Walmart are destroyed here but the big ones went south!

Keep your heads down guys. glad everyone is OK

big Chris, how ya doing? you ever gonna come out and play with us again?

I just locked down a new place. No HOA, huge secluded lot on a private dead-end, detached workshop, ample parking/storage space, anddddddd a garage tall enough to park the 80-series inside! For the first time, I will be able to work on the 80 inside my own garage lol. The circuit breaker is on the other side of the garages back-wall, so with my Dad's help I should be able to run enough power for a welder in the garage and my 27 gallon compressor. The backyard is pretty massive, and I'm thinking with a little work, I could fit a 3-car trailer next to the side of the house after I lay some "crush and run". I got tons of pictures, but they mostly seem to be of parking/garage and lot space... :hmm:

Anyone in the Kennesaw/Acworth/Woodstock area?

I am in Woodstock/Roswell/Milton.

Having a usable garage is very nice. Congratulations.

I'm in Dallas, near Acworth, about 10 miles from Marietta Square.

I also have MIG, TIG, and various cutting capabilities if anyone needs a little help.

Last edited:
I am in Woodstock/Roswell/Milton.

Cool deal! Your rig looks familiar. I believe we may have met at the ACC (new location) opening shindig.

Having a usable garage is very nice. Congratulations.

I'm in Dallas, near Acworth, about 10 miles from Marietta Square.

I also have MIG, TIG, and various cutting capabilities if anyone needs a little help.

Awesome! You're pretty close to me then. I always need help of the fabrication variety, and can compensate with beer, pizza and cruiser parts.

When I get settled into the new house, I'd love to have some people over for a cookout/wrench session.

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the Gainesville area. My future son-in-law has a broken Jeep (yea I know it's a Jeep). He's under the impression his clutch is gone.
Thanks

Anyone else having a problem starting a new thread?

Anyway, Tuesday March 7 meeting is tomorrow night. We agreed to have it at the Mellow Mushroom at 141 and 400. since I cant start a mnew thread would appreciate if someone could. thx.

Anyway, Tuesday March 7 meeting is tomorrow night. We agreed to have it at the Mellow Mushroom at 141 and 400. since I cant start a mnew thread would appreciate if someone could. thx.
I'm having trouble posting a thread in general so maybe the site is being weird. I'll mention it to my dad to see if we want to come. Haven't been in awhile.

I just posted it

Kinda reminds me of boatramp out at Chocco. You commuter guys are soooooo screwed

aerials i85 fire.mpg_19.43.25.23_1490917971950_2971320_ver1.0_640_360.png

According to Chuck Schumer the Russians colluded with Trump who did it.

Last edited:
Kinda reminds me of boatramp out at Chocco. You commuter guys are soooooo screwed

Depth of screwing depends on necessity and ingenuity. Dunwoody to Little 5 trip on Friday evening not too bad at all. I-85 from 285 to North Druid looked empty like a zombie apocalypse. Other streets had short challenges, but Big Data steered us to the open stuff. I feel sorry for the businesses around there.

every once in awhile I run across a story worthy of passing along. John and Dave were telling me about this the other day but it gets better than I was told

"Now the family of one of the deceased criminals is complaining. They don’t believe it was fair that Peters was allowed to defend himself with an AR-15 when the criminals were only armed with knives and brass knuckles.

Schumacher complains that it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself… while breaking into another man’s home and attempting to rob him. “Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued."

Dead criminal's family complains victim's AR-15 made the fight unfair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom