For Sale FJ40/45 hand primer fuel pump, SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
lo-mileage replacement unit pulled from a 1965 lwb45 doing a custom powertrain swap. If I didn't already have a spare NOS pump for my swb, I wouldn't be offering this. $150 shipped. Postal money order only.

No PMs please.

Mark

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very cool. If that will fit on my 71 F I would like to buy it. Perhaps it will fit with the other parts you are shipping me tomorrow. I'll PayPal you when you give me a thumbs up. Thanks again for all your help.

Very cool. If that will fit on my 71 F I would like to buy it. Perhaps it will fit with the other parts you are shipping me tomorrow. I'll PayPal you when you give me a thumbs up. Thanks again for all your help.

It will fit up to 1973. In '74 they moved the oil filter to the passenger side, ahead of the dizzy, and changed the angle of the inlet on the fuel pump to clear it.

1. Mark, your order is already boxed and shipping paperwork done. my wife packed it as soon as I got home last night.

2. The pump won't fit in the box, which means she would have to repack into a bigger box, which is always a source of tension when I ask her to do it.

3. My original post calls for a different method of payment on this item, because it is from my personal stash.

I will hold the pump as spoken for until the close of business today. LMK.

Last edited:
I'll be headed to USPS in a bit.
Send the $150 USPS money order to the Moss Street address listed on your website correct? And I assume in your name.

Regards

Last edited:
Thanks Mark.:)

Payment received. Pump will ship tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom