2017 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Subbing here too. Been looking for this thread and just now found it. I'd say I'm part of the GA contingent, but by the time registration is online, @beno won't be a Georgian any longer ;) I may be in contention for the Iron Butt award though unless some NE'ers decide to make the long haul.
Start working on said iron butt - registration is open!!

Considering the Wagon Run with my kiddos this year. Guess I need to decide soon with only 16 spots available!
Come on, @k9crazy , sign up and bring the kiddos!!

Last edited:
Dood...you're coming, right???

@PabloVTA 's been making noises that his transfer case hurts, and his tires hurt, and his wife is giving him a tough time, and how he'd rather go to some hellhole back in the rust belt rather than go on the Rubicon with all the cool kids.

Maybe you can talk some sense into him.

Thanks for the push to spend more money on our 60. ( Lockers front and rear ) beyond that I think were good LOL Now I just have to convince Wendy its a necessity. @orangefj45 might be seeing the 60 in the future. NO wheres my check book HAHAHAHA
Ok @landcrusher909 , registration's open - whadaya think????

Registered. But sans kids. I'm nott sure I'm ready for a week on the trail with just me and my kids. :)
Better to hang out with all these totally mature adults!

:lol:

You coming Nial? Or are you going to be getting in your last ski days in June? ;)
Might have to bring my snowboard!

The folks in CA can most definitely discuss this topic more than I can from 3k miles away, but the empirical evidence is pointing to a stoopid winter in the Sierra.

Are we going to have a repeat of a 8-10yrs ago Rubithon due to snow? I forgot what year it was but the entire run had to be moved to either late July/early August.

The folks in CA can most definitely discuss this topic more than I can from 3k miles away, but the empirical evidence is pointing to a stoopid winter in the Sierra.

Are we going to have a repeat of a 8-10yrs ago Rubithon due to snow? I forgot what year it was but the entire run had to be moved to either late July/early August.
Shut yo mouth!

Oh yeah, I'm paid up.
Rubithon-PP.JPG

Truly stoopid...

:bounce2:
K-BAR1.jpg
K-BAR4.jpg
K-BAR3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom