Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local glass guy is always looking out for me. We talked about this ages ago and he showed up this morning with a roll for me to try out.

J
Nice! Definitely curious to see how it works out!

Onur
Sector shafts haven't been available in years from Toyota.

I am at the place where all of my s*** lives. :)

I'll be heading back west in January, then again in February, and making my move in March.
Onur, Where is the move taking you

Powder coated tow points arrived today. Got Poppy dug out of 3' of snow and will get a few things done on her and Esme in the next week.

J

IMG_20170110_140737307_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170110_142820592.jpg
IMG_20170110_142838678_HDR.jpg

J,

I never mounted any rear shoulder belts in Poppy. Just posted that I had dug some NIB inventory out.

J
Let me know if you need me to store a pair of those rear shoulder belts for you... :D

old news I know, but how much are your ps box rebuilds??

so, the chrome lock strip and the black lock strip, are they able to make the radius of the cargo windows?

so, the chrome lock strip and the black lock strip, are they able to make the radius of the cargo windows?

S,

The rubber will for sure and by the test for the chrome it will as well. Just need some WARMTH to test fit it and see for sure.

J

LOL.. you guys finally got the storm that hit us last weekend... Looks like there is more coming too.
And last night as I went out to take the little man to potty I noticed the nice lump of snow ontop of BeBe and thought "Hey, I got a High Roof!! Freakin Sweet!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom