*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ill take them!

That was quick, lol.

ill take them!

So you have a 60 series again? Post a picture, never seen stamped mats for a 60 series. Bought carpet mats for my FJ62 from SOR years ago. Now using 100 series all weather mats up front and Tundra all weather mats for the back seat floor.

Come and get it folks. I'm putting this all out on the curb in a big box in the very near future. This is a mixed bag of high quality regret and poor life choices that I've grown tired of looking at it and stumbling over. If one enterprising guy wants to take it all and hit Craigslist or eBay, I'd appreciate a single visit. You could make $500 off of all this easily. You're welcome to make a donation of any sort but nothing is expected. I just want to get rid of the clutter going into 2017 and make my brain happy. 602-741-6467, text me for address, any night after 7:00 PM is perfect for pickup. I'll post up when something is gone.
  • GONE - 1x Pair of Alpine Stars Tech8 Boots, Size 13 (fits size 12 shoe), in Excellent shape. Probably the best MX boot out there. Only a handful of rides on these guys.
  • GONE - 1x Portable projector screen. Perfect for campsite movies. Epson Duet 80" like new
  • GONE - 1x MSR Racing Rhino Aluminum Motorcycle Stand - Black/Red in great shape. 500lb capacity
  • GONE - 3x greasy Toyota and 3x Lexus (2x chrome) Center caps for sale, local pickup
  • GONE - 1x Contico Plastic Storage Cargo Box - 35 inches x 16 inches x 14 inches, hinged lid with pad lock loops. Excellent condition, fits perfectly in the rear of an FJ Cruiser between the wheels.
  • GONE - 2x adult camping cots. From Cabelas if I recall correctly, unsure of brand. One has broken plastic feet but both are in excellent shape, only used 2 times at Boy Scouts by adults.
  • GONE - Cot tree that straps to the end of a cot to give you a place to hang clothes, binoculars, etc. in a tall tent. Bought at Cabelas.
  • GONE - 1x Fox black and white MX motorcycle helmet and goggles, 5 years old, never damaged, fits large adult.
  • GONE - 1x Fezzari mountain bike handlebars and riser, takeoff, excellent shape
  • GONE - 2x 12v Fans, just like the truckers use, new from Walmart, used once
  • GONE - 3x 19" computer monitors (2x Dell 4:3 and 1x Wide (unsure of brand)) 1x Dell has green vertical stripe 1 pixel wide.
  • GONE - 1x file box full of Maxpedition MOLLE/PALS pouches of various sizes in Khaki/Coyote Brown
  • GONE - 1x Coleman Hot Water on Demand System. I bought this used and it needs a pump, never made hot water with it but replaced the battery about 2 years ago.
  • Whatever else I can come up with in the next few days...

Last edited:
Come and get it folks. I'm putting this all out on the curb in a big box in the very near future. This is a mixed bag of high quality regret and poor life choices that I've grown tired of looking at it and stumbling over. If one enterprising guy wants to take it all and hit Craigslist or eBay, I'd appreciate a single visit. You could make $500 off of all this easily. You're welcome to make a donation of any sort but nothing is expected. I just want to get rid of the clutter going into 2017 and make my brain happy. 602-741-6467, text me for address, any night after 7:00 PM is perfect for pickup. I'll post up when something is gone.
  • 1x Pair of Alpine Stars Tech8 Boots, Size 13 (fits size 12 shoe), in Excellent shape. Probably the best MX boot out there. Only a handful of rides on these guys.
  • 1x Portable projector screen. Perfect for campsite movies. Epson Duet 80" like new
  • 1x MSR Racing Rhino Aluminum Motorcycle Stand - Black/Red in great shape. 500lb capacity
  • 3x greasy Toyota and 3x Lexus (2x chrome) Center caps for sale, local pickup
  • 1x Contico Plastic Storage Cargo Box - 35 inches x 16 inches x 14 inches, hinged lid with pad lock loops. Excellent condition, fits perfectly in the rear of an FJ Cruiser between the wheels.
  • 2x adult camping cots. From Cabelas if I recall correctly, unsure of brand. One has broken plastic feet but both are in excellent shape, only used 2 times at Boy Scouts by adults.
  • 1x Cot tree that straps to the end of a cot to give you a place to hang clothes, binoculars, etc. in a tall tent. Bought at Cabelas.
  • 1x Fox black and white MX motorcycle helmet and goggles, 5 years old, never damaged, fits large adult.
  • 1x Fezzari mountain bike handlebars and riser, takeoff, excellent shape
  • 2x 12v Fans, just like the truckers use, new from Walmart, used once
  • 3x 19" computer monitors (2x Dell 4:3 and 1x Wide (unsure of brand)) 1x Dell has green vertical stripe 1 pixel wide.
  • 1x file box full of Maxpedition MOLLE/PALS pouches of various sizes in Khaki/Coyote Brown
  • 1x Coleman Hot Water on Demand System. I bought this used and it needs a pump, never made hot water with it but replaced the battery about 2 years ago.
Rough idea of location? May be interested I a few things

^what he said. Forgot that part.

• COMMITTED - 1x Pair of Alpine Stars Tech8 Boots, Size 13 (fits size 12 shoe), in Excellent shape. Probably the best MX boot out there. Only a handful of rides on these guys.
  • COMMITTED - 1x Portable projector screen. Perfect for campsite movies. Epson Duet 80" like new
  • COMMITTED - 1x MSR Racing Rhino Aluminum Motorcycle Stand - Black/Red in great shape. 500lb capacity
  • COMMITTED - 3x greasy Toyota and 3x Lexus (2x chrome) Center caps for sale, local pickup
  • COMMITTED - 1x Contico Plastic Storage Cargo Box - 35 inches x 16 inches x 14 inches, hinged lid with pad lock loops. Excellent condition, fits perfectly in the rear of an FJ Cruiser between the wheels.
  • COMMITTED - 2x adult camping cots. From Cabelas if I recall correctly, unsure of brand. One has broken plastic feet but both are in excellent shape, only used 2 times at Boy Scouts by adults.
  • GONE - Cot tree that straps to the end of a cot to give you a place to hang clothes, binoculars, etc. in a tall tent. Bought at Cabelas.
  • COMMITTED - 1x Fox black and white MX motorcycle helmet and goggles, 5 years old, never damaged, fits large adult.
  • COMMITTED - 1x Fezzari mountain bike handlebars and riser, takeoff, excellent shape
  • COMMITTED - 2x 12v Fans, just like the truckers use, new from Walmart, used once
  • COMMITTED - 3x 19" computer monitors (2x Dell 4:3 and 1x Wide (unsure of brand)) 1x Dell has green vertical stripe 1 pixel wide.
  • COMMITTED - 1x file box full of Maxpedition MOLLE/PALS pouches of various sizes in Khaki/Coyote Brown
  • COMMITTED - 1x Coleman Hot Water on Demand System. I bought this used and it needs a pump, never made hot water with it but replaced the battery about 2 years ago.

Thanks for the stuff @Dissent! It will get some more good use!

Have Panasonic 36" CRT HD TV. My youngest decided the easiest way to reset the satellite box was to turn the power strip off and on real fast and blew the picture tube. This was while under the two year warranty on the picture tube and had it replaced. So the tube has low hours on it. Only 1080i but do have the converter for DVI to HDMI. While I've never tried it should work off a antenna. Use it in a garage, shop or man cave?

Holly crap living in the past getting rid of something:rimshot:
:flipoff2:

Ouch that hurts.:rolleyes:

You would be surprised now that my mother is gone and can get on with our lives we've gotten rid of. My son thought he knew someone who wanted that TV. Kids got all the LCD TVs. Gone to LEDs mainly because with my wrist and hundred pound wife their all we handle without help.:( Also just traded my mom's 07 Highlander with 16.5K miles for a old Realistic receiver and speakers but haven't seen them yet. Sure hope I haven't been taken.:rolleyes:

Thanks Phil, she past away in November and we keep praying she is happier now. She was never the same after my older sister died of cancer back in 2001.

Last edited:
One *FREE* brand-spankin'-new Imported Zircon encrusted straight lock-on air chuck. it features a clip that locks onto the valve while inflating the tire. It has 1/4-inch female NPT and 3/4-inch hex. When used with Puma compressors the sound of the inflation is that of singing angels due to the super secret patented design...;)

...goes to the first person that wants to swing by and grab it from me at CBT

chuck.jpg

I will take it! What number do I call you at there Murf or who do I call to find out about a parts check also..?

Just re-read your FREEBIE too, I don't have a PUMA compressor so if someone else wants it, they can grab it!

Last edited:
:clap: Its yours! ...I'm keeping the PUMA though :rolleyes:

just PM me when you are coming by and you can call the parts folks at 800-528-6051 - make sure you mention youre in "The landcrusier club".

OEM Tokico shocks (fronts) for s stock 80/LX450. Used for less than 100mi, new in the summer of 2016 16/24.5"

Doetsch Tech DT8350 front shocks for an 80/LX450 with 2-3" lift (best on a light rig with heavy springs). They measure 18/27". One matching rear shock from the set too. Good condition, unknown mileage

Driver side rear bumper end cap with silver trim on top 80 series, some scuffing.

Aluminum rear bumper center piece 80 series

Driver's side front door rubber moulding/seal in "pretty good" condition.

80 series working spare tire lift

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom