Parting Out Parting out two 94' LC80's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a power steering cooler available off of one of them? Do you know if leak free? Mine currently is leaking at the mounting clip below radiator. If you have some and are leak free how much shipped to 52556?

Arch, I need to go out and check all the sender/return lines to the cooler for other leaks and check the FSM for removal and installation steps (If its even in there) before I jump the gun on one. I just need to know I'll be able to remove and install this thing myself as I can't spend the $$ on a local repair shop doing it. I'll get back to you.

Also, by chance is there a way to test if its leak free?

Arch, I need to go out and check all the sender/return lines to the cooler for other leaks and check the FSM for removal and installation steps (If its even in there) before I jump the gun on one. I just need to know I'll be able to remove and install this thing myself as I can't spend the $$ on a local repair shop doing it. I'll get back to you.

Also, by chance is there a way to test if its leak free?

Yup check the hoses for leaks and prob where your leak is. Not a hard thing to
change out. I'm sure the ones I have don't leak.

Arch

Looking for a pitman arm if your willing to separate? Thanks.

Looking for a pitman arm if your willing to separate? Thanks.
I'm traveling till late next week but so can't pull it til then. It's $45 shipped, if you can wait and want it let me know.

Arch
512-800-8869

I'm traveling till late next week but so can't pull it til then. It's $45 shipped, if you can wait and want it let me know.

Arch
512-800-8869

I'll take it. PM me when you are back. Thanks.

I'm looking for a complete driver's side outside door handle (I broke mine). Prefer darker color (not white). How much ground shipped to 80023. PM me please.

Hay Archie I looking for the front seat belt receptacles the short female side that attached to the seat. prefer Gray but will use any color.
interested in the drive shaft ship to 93442

Thanks RB

Hay Archie I looking for the front seat belt receptacles the short female side that attached to the seat. prefer Gray but will use any color.
interested in the drive shaft ship to 93442

Thanks RB
PM sent.

Archie fzj ashtray to 92054
thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom