2017 Rubithon Wagon Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm working on wrapping up the registration forms. I hope to have them by the end of the first week in January. May not be on line version until a week or so later.

Subbing here too. Been looking for this thread and just now found it. I'd say I'm part of the GA contingent, but by the time registration is online, @beno won't be a Georgian any longer ;) I may be in contention for the Iron Butt award though unless some NE'ers decide to make the long haul.

So then it seems to me that @PabloVTA should provide a magnetic koozie to every vehicle that comes on the wagon run. :idea:

If he does that, I'll supply a tall Torpedo to go in each one!

Made our own wagon run at 230am tonight with 2 misfits. Got back to the valley foothills at 530am after 200 miles of driving plus a drink stop on South Lake. Can we just move the wagon run to now so I can go? There isnt too much snow...

IMG_20161231_053025_650.jpg

ArxMpXyvqYxPn6-Zb2eGLciPJqGE3VvWdBrfjQrlhWAdHIy3M3bUBHr7JDdEFnF1WIJTEVI97iKwrLuWszLD0dybRT-83wfL5qKIo9A3XLnaFRG8AQvWRkWFRCkM53oWcsQackH00AzxRVWB-_vVj3UTAMon79Cp3Nqhh6wFTqgWp290nKcc_2yf73BTcjs_-B4cipYlEWebG3Zk11p7SqAWmXnE-RMYJFVCo_yfU8_hfqdJE87A37sDdxo-mRTIjv-bAHBYgEzNZUnnNGlzlMNKnslhKfZipyeIQgjnFRmrmQltorHgTTJ8vNIutRbG-gUhh5gsypAhDdtHUcRRXm4-DsO4ywJmAkY00GLR1_qdZP4N5HX_dvf1vjD-PbXbyseKzydPXfa-biiTgH6hmvyANmnngN4L4I8OzHCBL1vlCr8107hN60nkMO9bFGddMD0MC1VU604AcMoeLSf7nIF0B3XlAGZEs1oVhiLGw8eQflk30oHsJDkHSpGiSZLFttZSbUFS8jJK-phVCqahHXPOfZr_pMVh8cvd00j57R_pGBehOqnsVUusjTSXc7RENKiPCHJMXfKw105hJ_r3uA0IsM6w8ufpMvf--R_UYSYgGdFmR2ej=w812-h609-no

Count me in please, that rig needs some use. ;) Will register asap once its open.

@JohnnyOshow22 and I our in the local club here in Fort Collins has convinced me to come and im STOKED! When can I claim a spot? Ill be in my 83 FJ60 on 36in SOA Locked front and rear. working on getting a HAM and a winch!

View attachment 1361889
Registration Prep almost done! As soon as it is updated on the web, I will post up here!

Pablo is hereby busted. He's already got a magnetic beer coozie, as shown here: 2017 Rubithon Wagon Run
I got that at the Overland Expo West in Flagstaff...
Luckily I didnt have to pay for it. After walking past booths full of 80 dollar titanium sporks and fancy LED light bars someone gave me some swag I could actually use.
And to be honest, @woody was the first to have a mag coozie on the 'con that I recall. It was back when @cruiserdan and his wonderful family were on the trail even.

So then it seems to me that @PabloVTA should provide a magnetic koozie to every vehicle that comes on the wagon run. :idea:
if you provide one of them cool solar panel set ups you have for the hood..sure.

my budget is more like the Charcuterie lunch and taco meal kind of thing...but you guys will have to find someone else to wield the tongs this year.

Happy to announce the online registration for the 29th Annual Rubithon is now live and active on Rubithon Registration | The Official Toyota Land Cruiser Association Annual Event

Here is the registration link directly: RUBITHON REGISTRATION | TLCA

If you normally are a Lead or Committee member, I will be doing my best to email you the correct link directly.

Thanks for your patients and hope that this year’s form is even easier than last years.

In addition to the air ambulance insurance we have still continue to offer through your registration, there is a separate offer from our partners at AirMedCare Network. They now offer a Fly U Home plan. Contact me if you are attending Rubithon itself and would like a PDF of this information.

The air ambulance and Fly U Home plan is open to all TLCA members and those that wheel our trails whether or not you will be attending Rubithon this year. Information on how this additional product works visit the TLCA Events link here: https://tlca.org/wp-content/uploads/AMCN-Membership-Brochure.pdf

For tracking purposes, it is preferred that you sign up for the air ambulance portion directly with your Rubithon registration, but is not required. If you prefer you can sign up directy with them using our discount code. But make sure you don’t do both as you will be charged twice.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone on the trail this year!

Tahoe Coll Crew hopes to join again. Of course that means Georg has gotta finish the 60 before the event this year!
Let's do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom