2017 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What happened to the fiesta run!?

We were gunna have Sombreros and Pinatas and Yota burros

View attachment 1362366

and Margaritas!

Yeah, about that... We entered into negotiations with the BurrosAndDonkeys Local 4680 labor union and they said Rubithon interfered with their annual retreat at the Saline Valley Hot Springs Resort, and they would not reschedule. On the advice of @beno, we even hired the best possible negotiator we could - Shrek himself - but to no avail. Celebrity poses could not even change their minds, as evidenced below . They were just too tough. But, I think we can carry on with Sombreros and Margaritas as appropriate.

Shrek and Donkey DSC_8713.jpg

Sub'd. I'm thinking this is the year.

I'm sub'd too and will certainly be somewhere along the trail.

Sub'd. Attending through association I suppose!

i'll think twice about it, but only if they get magnetic coozies for the swag this year. It better happen for Rock Chef @Rubithon XXX...
:popcorn::beer:
I wonder if @alvarorb can make those at ARB DIGITAL.

i'll think twice about it, but only if they get magnetic coozies for the swag this year. It better happen for Rock Chef @Rubithon XXX...

Dude if you come to Rubithon this year, I'll get you a magnetic beer coozie. I'll write anything you want on it with a Sharpie.

Eh....might not be making it. Looking at june and it will be busy for me with summer season kicking off. Gotta get that OT

Eh....might not be making it. Looking at june and it will be busy for me with summer season kicking off. Gotta get that OT
Say it ain't so...

Dude if you come to Rubithon this year, I'll get you a magnetic beer coozie. I'll write anything you want on it with a Sharpie.
Write "DONT SHOOT" on it. LOL.

Maybe not. While it is @PabloVTA, and his truck, and his donkey, the beer in the MagKoozie is a tall SN Torpedo IPA. There's a chance that could be @MountNGoat 's beer and koozie since his hands were busy taking that picture.
Good eye!

Do it, @pkelly72 . It's a great time, on a great trail. Great week in the Sierra and lots of folks to get you through.

Maybe not. While it is @PabloVTA, and his truck, and his donkey, the beer in the MagKoozie is a tall SN Torpedo IPA. There's a chance that could be @MountNGoat 's beer and koozie since his hands were busy taking that picture.
Quite possible I supplied the tall Torpedo. But I do not own any of the magnetic koozies...

Quite possible I supplied the tall Torpedo. But I do not own any of the magnetic koozies...

So then it seems to me that @PabloVTA should provide a magnetic koozie to every vehicle that comes on the wagon run. :idea:

Exactly - SWAG - that's what we need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom