Tacoma Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
I was driving around last night and I put my business card under the windshield wiper of a silver FJ60 on the north side of Tacoma, sorry I didn't have a pen to explain that I was just trying to reach out to a fellow TLC owner. Anyway, I'm gearing up to do a knuckle rebuild and suspension swap in the next couple months so I wanted to reach out to the community, introduce myself locally, and make some friends in the hopes that an offer of free beer and friendly atmosphere might be enough motivation for some folks to maybe help keep an eye on me while I do the work... My wife and I have had an FJ100 for about 8 years but this is the first time I've had a car where I have the opportunity to do as much learning/work myself on it, although I'm decently familiar with my way around a wrench.
Cheers!

Hi there, I live down in Stadium neighborhood but have a shop set up in a boat locker out at Narrows Marina where I do most of my work. I just rebuilt my front axle last summer. Keep an eye out for a tan HJ60 on 33's with an ARB front bumper and 4x4labs rear bumper. :cheers:
That must have been you that was cleaning your rig (and an E28..??) this summer when I walked over to say hi with the dog; was in the parking lot next door in my '62 waiting to meet a guy to buy some parts.

Keep an eye out for a tan HJ60 on 33's with an ARB front bumper and 4x4labs rear bumper.
I wonder if I may have seen you driving over by 9th and Sprague a couple weeks ago, I only saw the wagon for a split second but it was long enough to be super impressed with the setup. Pleased to make both your acquaintances!
-A

I sometimes park it in a garage on St. Helens. Could that have been the one?

Don't think so... I believe this came out of Bella on Broadway. RHD, diesel, awesome.

I am damn near blind these days but would be down for meeting up with others in the area and if work gets done so be it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom